• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2016: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Physicial prizes or riot
I'm going to be real here, what's taking so long? I know you have busy lives but this waiting is killing all of us. I want word from Jeremy

Last edited:
Physicial prizes or riot
I'm going to be real here, what's taking so long? I know you have busy lives but this waiting is killing all of us. I want word from Jeremy

Guess you could say we didn't get mail.I'm sorry I know that was terrible plz don't kill me.

I was going to ask you a question Jeremy, but then again, I didn't want to ruin the surprise, so there's no question this time.

The prize packs take a while to put together, guys! Especially 50 of them!

So then do 10 one day the ship 'em the next. The same day you ship that 10, create another 10. Rinse, repeat.

So then do 10 one day the ship 'em the next. The same day you ship that 10, create another 10. Rinse, repeat.

I really don't think you guys understand how much detail and effort Jeremy puts into this. It's a bit more than throwing some stickers into an envelope and mailing them out.

I mean one thing I kind of enjoy is forgetting I have something coming so that when i get it it's a big surprise! I buy things I forget about all the time, cause I only pay attention and track my amazon stuff so I'll forget if I buy stuff from other sites and when it shows up it makes me so happy, I am pretty sure I'll forget(like i had until I saw this thread was getting posts on it still) again about it and then I'll just get a surprise amiibo in the mail! Hurray! Christmas came early!

Gotta cut some slack because these are just a couple of people behind this, not some huge multi-media distribution center so you can't get 2 day shipping.

Last edited:
Thank you for the cards, received them today. Will add them to my collection! :)

I can't believe it's been about a month and most people have yet to recieve their prizes
Unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back