Shop Araie's Pokemon Sun/Moon Shoppe

Ah then I'm out I'm afraid (understandable why) I need something to get Genji XD

Hi! I was wondering if you could breed me a 6 IV Deino and Gastly. I just want the eggs, no need to hatch them :) I'm starting an ORAS playthrough and was really looking forward to using the two Pokemon.

Let me know if there's a form to fill :) Thanks in advance!

Hi! I was wondering if you could breed me a 6 IV Deino and Gastly. I just want the eggs, no need to hatch them :) I'm starting an ORAS playthrough and was really looking forward to using the two Pokemon.

Let me know if there's a form to fill :) Thanks in advance!

Hey! I can totally do that! Just give me a day or two to get them ready. And no, you don't have to fill out the form. :)

Hey guys! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to close my shop for now due to it conflicting too much with my studies. I will continue filling the previous orders as fast as I can. Thank you for your business everyone! :)

Alright, I've decided to go ahead and open this back up, but with a few adjustments; I now have slots, and I am now only open on weekends. However, you can still offer during the week, but I won't be able to get to the order until the weekend rolls around. So yeah! I am now reopened!

Back