• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

KPOP Fans?

Blackpink in your area!?
I.O.I.'s comeback mmm tumblr_mcqxbh1sH41qid2nw.gif

Last edited:
wooo, i'm a shinee n bts stan n i like alot of other groups!!!

Last edited:
I have a friend who is obsessed with KPOP. She loves Exo (especially Baekyun), and a girl named Amber.

I got into it couple months ago!

Although people might hate me, BTS is my favourite at the moment, and I bought their newest album :^)
4Minute is really awesome too, but apart from that I haven't found much else I like....

Last edited:
I got into it couple months ago!

Although people might hate me, BTS is my favourite at the moment, and I bought their newest album :^)
4Minute is really awesome too, but apart from that I haven't found much else I like....

if you like 4minute you should check out BLACKPINK, they just debuted but their music is alot like 4minute style

proud bts & exo stan~ i do also loveee twice, got7 & blackpink.

blackpink in your areeeeeeaaaaa

I listen to k-pop! But ever since I met my boyfriend (he's Korean), I got into Korean indie, rap, and hip hop more. :)

Back