• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

shipping dan and phil is incest

Oh no no no.. Dan and Phil are just best friends and room mates~ c: (and I ship them :3)

i dont care about them either way, its the internet, it does what it wants

they arent related, they have different last names, even. dan howell and phil lester. hopefully thats enough proof for you.

i dont ship them bc i think shipping real people is gross but they dont seem to mind it.

they arent related, they have different last names, even. dan howell and phil lester. hopefully thats enough proof for you.

i dont ship them bc i think shipping real people is gross but they dont seem to mind it.

lo,l, and my last name is different from my great grandmothers, how now honey :)

are they really brothers or is that just another rumor ??

either way I don't ship them regardless if it's incest or not.

whatdo you know youre right. they are brothers. i had no idea. WELP shut it all down folks, cancel their wedding, move them away from eachother. thanks for opening my eyes, i appreciate it.

see i told you! :)

are they really brothers or is that just another rumor ??

either way I don't ship them regardless if it's incest or not.

they are :)

No, it's just weird and obsessive. But they're okay with that, it seems. Can't blame them. I'd be cool with it, too, if it made me rich.

this thread is hard to read but i love it

@debinoresu they look exactly the same theyre deffo brothers

Last edited:
Back