• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Get rid of Piper

kwark

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
A while back, Piper moved into my main town from my second town. But I don't want him.

Is it possible to make him move back to my second town? As far as I know, there is no 16 cycle.

How do I know this? I created a temporary town, to fill up my second town with villagers. Midge was one of them and she used to live in my first town. So when my character from my temporary town, visited my main town, Midge moved back into my main town.

I have Piper, Total waste of animal. Just keep annoying her till she leaves :$
all i can say is good luck

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Piper, Total waste of animal. Just keep annoying her till she leaves :$
all i can say is good luck

Yea piper was an original villager and she wouldn't leave my town for YEARs

One of the few villagers I didn't want to return in the New Leaf update. The thing about the original Animal Crossing is that every 10 days someone will move out no matter what you tell them to do. Since the game can only move out 1 villager at a time, you can leave the game for a long time and only 1 villager will move out. Of course, since we want to move her out the only way can do so is by constantly playing the game sadly (or you can hack and use Action Replay, but we're not allowed to talk about that here).

Last edited:
I've never actually had Piper as a resident before but seeing her in images I think I'd love her. I guess I'm the black sheep here. :p

Don't worry, your not the only one who likes Piper. I don't like her but I don't get why she's so hated. I mean at least shes not at ugly as Freckles. The horror.

Last edited:
I don't get why everyone hates her so much she's really cute and i'd love to have her in town.

If you have the amiibo cards (after you have full 10 villagers occupied), you can certainly kick Piper out.

If you have the amiibo cards (after you have full 10 villagers occupied), you can certainly kick Piper out.

Yea but this is GC were talking about... either way, the only way you would even be able to get Piper in your New Leaf town is too summon her using the Amiibo RV cards which aren't forced. So if you didn't want Piper in the first place, never summon her (unless you want funiture, in that case, don't ask her to move in.) It's that simple.

Last edited:
Back