Sweet Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Pink Balloon
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
I was wondering what "modern" cartoon you guys like best..."modern" being anything w/ in the last 10 years or so.
For me it's a toss up between Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Regular Show, and Adventure Time...I can't pick just one!

i dont watch cartoons, but i did kind of like gravity falls last time i watched it

Sort of surprised that We Bare Bears isn't one of your choices. ;P

Rick and Morty and Steven Universe are my favorite modern day cartoons. If I am going to be completely honest I like these ones more than the cartoons I grew up with as a kid... in Cartoon Network's case anyways.

oh man, i actually really dont like modern cartoons. i just feel like theyre completely mindless and random. the only cartoon ive watched that hasnt made my soul cringe into a raisin is steven universe, and i only watched like the last 10mins of an episode so i dont know, it might be worse than i think.

barely watch any cartoons tbh but i watced over the garden wall and it was ok. better than the episodes of steven universe i watched, but uh still not, like, super Great.

i have only watched a little bit of my little pony, adventure time and steven universe of the ones in the poll though so!! idk.

Honestly I hate all those shows lmao, they seem just like boring kids stuff //shrug
Think I'll stick with anime in terms of cartoons rip

i had an adventure time phase in grade 6 and i admit gravity falls is p good too. i've been meaning to watch su but i watched the first ep and it was sort of meh sooo idk

Out of the options; adventure time. I'm becoming a bit obsessed with it lately....walking around in my adventure time beanie hat

Rick and Morty is my favorite show of all time and so good, Regular Show and Futurama (even though this one was canceled in 2013).

I tried to get into new cartoons but I can't. I don't know why. They're all really boring to me and hard to watch. The only cartoon I like that's even somewhat recent is Squidbillies lol

I feel so old. I've not even heard of most of these, nevermind actually watching any of them.

Steven Universe, not only is it a ton of fun and beautifully animated but it's pretty important to me as a gay person. I love this show so much and I'm so grateful that it exists.

Back