• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Oh no, my tickets!

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan 🐑🍟🍔💕✨🌈
Bells
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Is the TBT prize pack gonna restock? That's all I saved my tickets for ;;_;;

Is the TBT prize pack gonna restock? That's all I saved my tickets for ;;_;;

Sadly, I don't think so.
You could however risk it and put all your remaining tickets in a raffle for the Fossil Pillow or Perler sprites. Those come with a Prize Pack!

Last edited:
Sadly, I don't think so.
You could however risk it and put all your remaining tickets in a raffle for the Fossil Pillow or Perler sprites. Those come with a Prize Pack!

not sure the raffle versions include prizepack...

I don't directly handle the shipping of prizes and whatnot, but it's my understanding the prizes in raffle form will include the Prize Packs as well.

so in theory, does that mean if someone bought a prize pack, and also won a raffle that included a prize pack, that they would get 2 prize packs?

so in theory, does that mean if someone bought a prize pack, and also won a raffle that included a prize pack, that they would get 2 prize packs?

I suppose so!

*disclaimer once again that Jeremy handles the physical prizes directly so do not take my word as gospel just in case!!

I suppose so!

*disclaimer once again that Jeremy handles the physical prizes directly so do not take my word as gospel just in case!!

A Nintendo PR person at E3 told me that amiibo Festival would be a free eShop title

Back