The Bell Tree Fair 2016: Wrap Up Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an amazing banner. Sad I missed entering three contests because I was dumb. xD

Tfw, you missed the whole fair, even though you were at the opening ceremony :cool:

Has the date been chosen for the distribution of the moon wands? Still crossing my fingers it's before the shop closes... Please oh pleeeease?

Has the date been chosen for the distribution of the moon wands? Still crossing my fingers it's before the shop closes... Please oh pleeeease?

I'll probably do them in the day or so following the Closing Ceremony thread.

So what plan do you have for the one-ticket raffle? Is it like last year's?

I would just like to say thank you to the admins, mods and project team for a wonderful event! thank you for your creativity, time and care in providing us with something so complete and worthwhile to participate in, with it being super fun on top of that! THANK YOU! :blush:

Any ideas if there's anything we can do with our extra tickets? I remember hearing something about being able to exchange them for a bit of bells in the past.

I'd just hate my 2 tickets to go to complete waste. :/

I have 4 tickets and it's killing me that I don't have one more to use them on something.

I would just like to say thank you to the admins, mods and project team for a wonderful event! thank you for your creativity, time and care in providing us with something so complete and worthwhile to participate in, with it being super fun on top of that! THANK YOU! :blush:

Thank you for your kind words. :)

So what plan do you have for the one-ticket raffle? Is it like last year's?

Any ideas if there's anything we can do with our extra tickets? I remember hearing something about being able to exchange them for a bit of bells in the past.

I'd just hate my 2 tickets to go to complete waste. :/

I have 4 tickets and it's killing me that I don't have one more to use them on something.

Patience my sunflowers...

^^sunflowers??

Is this a hint to the next flower collectible?? I don't remember them being in ACNL!

^^sunflowers??

Is this a hint to the next flower collectible?? I don't remember them being in ACNL!

Please don't remind I have to do flowers later too...

goodbyecruelworld

^^sunflowers??

sunflower.jpg

Please don't remind I have to do flowers later too...

goodbyecruelworld
BUWAHAHA, BRING ME MY FLOWERSSSS

I'm gonna be up all night waitin for ya'll to announce them. No slackin :mad:

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S. Where are my Jacob's Ladders? HUH? WHERE?

P.S.S. Love ya'll, thanks for all the hard work and awesome pixels<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back