Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
tbt-fair-2016-welcome-square.png

Hello there! With all of The Bell Tree Fair's events, contests, and championships now closed, it's a good time to provide some of the information and dates people have been looking for.

As we are providing some of this earlier than normal, changes to dates and times are still possible. This post reflects current plans as of now at least to give you a heads up on everything.

Contest and Tournament Winners

All five of our public contest polls are currently scheduled to close on Wednesday, August 31st at 7:00PM Fair Time. Assuming everything goes as planned, we will have the Closing Ceremony post featuring all of the winners live sometime later in the day on Wednesday. You can expect prizes to be distributed on Wednesday or Thursday.

In the somewhat likely possibility of a contest tie, this may be delayed by a day or so as we conduct tiebreaker polls for ~24 hours. We'd really like to avoid this though, so please go vote in the contests right now if you haven't yet! There are many, many possible ties I'd love to not deal with!

Event Staff Favorites

Some of our most recently closed events currently have pending staff favorites to pick and reward. These events are Chopped!, Paint the Night, and Bucket of Paint. A raffle pick is set for Scavenger Hunt as well. Keep an eye on their respective threads as the event hosts will be posting the winners soon! These can be expected anytime between now and Wednesday.

TBT Fair Shop Closing

The Fair Shop is currently scheduled to completely close on Monday, September 5th Tuesday, September 6th at 7:00PM Fair Time. Any tickets not spent by when the Shop closes then can be assumed as lost into the abyss FOREVER! This is your last chance to purchase any collectibles, or enter any raffles.

TBT Fair Raffles

All of the raffles in the Fair Shop are currently scheduled to close with the rest of the Shop on Monday, September 5th Tuesday, September 6th at 7:00PM Fair Time. The winners of these raffles will be drawn and announced later in the day.

Collectible Restocks

We'll be holding two collectible restocks in the Fair Shop of the following items: Black Feather, White Feather, Pink Feather, Purple Feather, and Star Glow Wand. These items will only be available for purchase by the first, second, and third winners of the contests and tournaments.

The winner-exclusive restocks are currently scheduled for Saturday, September 3rd at 3:00PM Fair Time and Sunday, September 4th at 3:00AM Fair Time.

Any remaining collectibles still left unsold afterwards will be available to everyone at 7:00PM Fair Time on Sunday, September 4th.

Non-Collectible Prize Claiming

If you purchased a non-collectible prize from the Fair Shop or win one from a raffle, you can expect a PM from Jeremy sometime next week including a link where you can submit relevant details we need. For prizes being mailed, this will include your shipping address; for other digital prizes, this will include your NNID's region.

All of these details will be handled by Jeremy, so please contact him if you need any help or questions about the process.

See you soon with The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Closing Ceremony coming soon later this week!

Thanks for the announcement. At the same time, I should be ready to publish my TBT Fair review any time.

Who made that art in your banner? It's the most beautiful thing I've seen from anyone on this site.

Who made that art in your banner? It's the most beautiful thing I've seen from anyone on this site.

Like most of the graphics in this year's Fair, that's from the incredible Laudine!

will there be any other opportunities to get tickets anymore or is it done for good

will there be any other opportunities to get tickets anymore or is it done for good

If you entered one of the events with staff favorites still to come, you'll probably want to wait for those as they will receive around five tickets or so usually. Same for anyone in the contest polls, or placed in a tournament. Otherwise, I don't think there will be any other opportunities to earn tickets.

I do feel for anyone like you who is one away from a milestone, but say if we then gave everyone one more... then it'd just suck for the people who are two away right now and are now only one more away. Kind of a fool's game to play in my opinion.

I have written my TBT Fair 2016 review. Would you like to read it when I publish it? It goes under the StarFall Press.

That shop banner though LOL! <3

And yeah I will probably wait to see if I get a staff favorite from either bucket or paint the night before I spend cause idek I don't think I will be able to be on for the restock nor get a good amount of tickets for those other things i want anyways.

It was a fun event, thanks! I didn't win anything (and probably won't), but I'm super happy I got nominated 8)

I got some cool collectibles and sold my wands for like 7k IM RICH OMFGG AHAHAH I WANT TO BUY EVERYTHING and even bagged myself an awesome prize pack...can't wait 'till it comes in the post aah

So thanks to everyone that organized it / helped out. My first summer fair was successful I would say... :D ^-^

I do feel for anyone like you who is one away from a milestone, but say if we then gave everyone one more... then it'd just suck for the people who are two away right now and are now only one more away. Kind of a fool's game to play in my opinion.

Is there anyway to have an 1 ticket raffle for the animated wand? So at least people with leftovers can still use it in someway?

Is there anyway to have an 1 ticket raffle for the animated wand? So at least people with leftovers can still use it in someway?

I would rather put my remaining ticket in a raffle to win a group add-on so I can start a group on TBT. I already lost every chance to get a crescent moon wand as I don't see that or the other glow wands coming back, and I don't want to spend 42,000 TBT on an add-on when there is not as much TBT in circulation anymore.

Yes I think is such a great idea! Because I can't buy anything with three tickets and I'd love to win a wand :)

Last edited:
I would rather put my remaining ticket in a raffle to win a group add-on so I can start a group on TBT. I already lost every chance to get a crescent moon wand as I don't see that or the other glow wands coming back, and I don't want to spend 42,000 TBT on an add-on when there is not as much TBT in circulation anymore.

Just post once a day for 114 years, and you'll have 42,000TBT in no time >.>

Stop complaining smh

Last edited:
Just post once a day for 114 years, and you'll have 42,000TBT in no time >.>

Stop complaining smh

I'm not complaining. I'm not even sounding whiny.

114 years? I don't even know if I could live that long.

Last edited:
tfw you only have 8 tickets and nothing in the store is that cheap except for the fair badge but you already have on of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back