• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi, I'm new here! ^(*-*)^a

mmmatlock

Mayor | Alcaldesa
Bells
First Name: Cecilia
Nickname: Cess
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Brunette
Hand: Left
Height: I don't know.
Shoe Size: 8 1/2, I think.
Piercings: Ear

Favorite Things:

Colour(s): Pink, blue, & white
Season: Winter & Summer
TV Show: Anything on Clan
Subject: Lang.
Sport: Swim
Shoes: Tennis Shoes, Converse XXHI
Videogames: Animal Crossing 1, 2, & 3, Nintendogs, & games that go on 4ever!
Videogame characters: Gex, Crash, Spyro, and more

Pet Info: One kat
Hobbies: AC, cats, animals, & stopping animal abuse.
Favorite thing to do with friend(s): Chat with ALL 200 of my buds, hang out, plus other things!
How you thought of your username: My american friend Madeline came up with it.

Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite drink: Coke
Favorite dessert: Actimel
Favorite ice cream: Vanilla
Favorite candy: Candy Hearts!

^ I think those are so much more fun than writing out "I'm Cecilia, and blablablah...", but that's just my opinion. Other things about me include:

I'm very sensitive, I like to cry often, I'm depressed one day, hyper the next. I own all three Animal Crossing gmes: ACGC, ACWW, & ACLGTTC. Well, anyway... That's about it. Anything else, just ask. :)

(EDIT 2023: Wow this brings me back, such good times. | Esto me trae buenos recuerdos.)

Last edited:
Welcome to...
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><big><big><big><big><big>TBT</big></big></big></big></big></div>

Wow what a bio! Well I just welcomed you in the IRC, but figured I'd say hello and welcome here too! :]

Miranda said:
Wow what a bio! Well I just welcomed you in the IRC, but figured I'd say hello and welcome here too! :]
I approve this message.
I welcomed you to the IRC too, and my name's Aaron in the IRC.

here:

Jar-of-AIR.gif

And always remember: Well, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.

Back