• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Why is it called the "The Bell Tree"?

Antonio

✦ Any Pronouns ✦
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5457-1578-2981
Island
Reverie
Orange Balloon
Toy Hammer
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Why is it called the "The Bell Tree"?
I don't see no actual bell trees. Tbh it sounds like a name for a pyramid scam to me.

#Luv4Harambe

Last edited:
I know right? The header is just false advertisment.

It's a spin off of The Dollar Tree, but with AC currency instead

I've just asked Jeremy why he chose to name his forum "The Bell Tree Forums", and I have a direct quote here.

"Because." - Jeremy

2rKcCwL.jpg
throwback to April fools 2014 ;)

I've just asked Jeremy why he chose to name his forum "The Bell Tree Forums", and I have a direct quote here.

"Because." - Jeremy

Jermny does know whyh

Last edited:
It was probably just a domain name that was available, lol. It's getting increasingly difficult to buy .com domains cheaply, though the introductions of all these new ones such as .rocks may be helping these days.

It was probably just a domain name that was available, lol. It's getting increasingly difficult to buy .com domains cheaply, though the introductions of all these new ones such as .rocks may be helping these days.

I don't believe that imo

Just saying "because" doesn't give an explanation of why you choose the name.

I always wondered why the tree never had Bells on it. Back during the days of City Folk, a Bell Tree was symbolic of a hacked town.

Because it seemed like a good name back when I was 14 and created the forum.

Peace.

Back