• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Less Popular Villagers That You Love?

momokoleila

💕
Bells
Sometimes I just find a less loved villager who I love more than my more popular dreamies! My main one is probably Graham, I never really hear about him and doubt he is very popular but I had him in an old town and he would pop into my house unexpectedly because we were close, and I thought he was the cutest villager ever somehow. I still have some sort of weird attachment to him c:

Has anyone else experienced a random love for a less loved villager?

yup..i really love hazel, but not many people like her

hazel doesnt seem to like me tho lmao

Tammi and Velma were two recent random move-ins to my town Hamilton. I'd never even heard of them before they moved in, but I love them both! I plan on keeping them permanently.

I can go on and on about the unpopular villagers I love, almost all of my villagers in both of my towns are in either tier 4 or 5. But the five unpopular villagers that really stand out to me are Sparro, Eugene, Lucha, Ed, and Gayle.

Tehe to be honest I find all of them everyone has mentioned so far cute, maybe I have odd taste in villagers c:
I like when less popular ones get love because they need it! ;3;

There's a ton of underrated villagers. I think Poppy is cuter than Lolly and she's stuck in tier 3.

Poncho and Ozzie are really underrated cuties. I also love Bianca and Hamlet.

Me and Chadder are tight. TIGHT! I don't understand how he's tier 5, he's amazing and looks really cool! :lemon:
tumblr_n7rvspUgKO1rfseldo2_500.png

I recently adopted Kitty. I can see why she's unpopular but I see good in her design. She's quite catty

all my villagers are from the 3 top tiers (I would choose them regardless of their placing), I can't help but feel like I'm the only one who loves Bruce to bits. usually people prefer other deer but he's my favorite deer and 3rd all time favorite villager. then there's Lobo who thankfully gained popularity since I last saw him on the old list (moved from tier 4 to close to the top of tier 3) he's my 2nd all time favorite villagers and at times he's 1st because I think he's gorgeous and everything about him defines perfection :p

Celia. I was lucky enough to get this beautiful bird as a starter when I first got New Leaf, and I'm so happy. She's precious, and easily one of my favorite villagers of all time. Honorable mentions go out to NATE, Rocket, Bones, Rolf, and Annalise. Most of the villagers I adore are from Tier 4 & 5.

Last edited:
Ed is my most favorite of all the villagers. Gruff and Kidd are also favorites of mine that aren't very popular.

Rolf and Rowan, coolest tigers, I still don't get why they are so low in the tier list but I love them. Oh yeah also Felicity, althought I think she is tier 3 or 2, I can't remember.

Back