• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who do you appreciate the most on this website?

lol woops i forgot nightmares whyy :> im sorry !!!!!

also my brain is functioning now so i have more ppl

tonic
all the mods/admins
yoongi (the user but she's not very active :()

and i actually think that's it

awww flamingo <333

my list is:

whiteflamingo

focus

moko (the rad turt)

glake

azure

kingdad

kianli

charlise

Xerolin

Stalfos

and pretty much everyone else on my friends list, love ya'll! :'>

Thank you. <3

Sheila for sure. KingDad too, #1 Waifu. I also appreciate everyone I interact with on here, no matter how seldom. <3

Not really sure, I have some people I have odd chats with so probably them. Probably Laudine out of the staff because she gave me a tasty cake and probably not tom because I gave him two green candies and a cake once and he didn't say thanks and he makes rude jokes.

pretty much everyone there's lots of amazing people here but i have to say pawpatrolbab the most,!!

Here are some people who brighten my day:

Bowie
BringMeTheHorizon
Fleshy
Hulaette
Sheila
SilkSpectre
Snowwhite
Tonic
ZebraQueen

If you're missing your name on my list it's probably just because I forgot to remember you. Sorry. :(

i dont talk to people very much on here, but recently i've been talking to this one user and its honestly been really nice

if you see this, you know who you are (i hope lmao), thanks for actually taking the time to talk to me, you savage person you c:

man...love you my marina and the diamonds savage fan <3

-Bahamut

-Sheila (best ninja turtle 2k16)

-Dawnpiplup

-lars708

-twentyonepilots

-MOST SAVAGE MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS FAN HERE

c:

Last edited:
RainbowCherry is cool, we played a game together one time and it was pretty fun.

Here are some people who brighten my day:

Bowie
BringMeTheHorizon
Fleshy
Hulaette
Sheila
SilkSpectre
Snowwhite
Tonic
ZebraQueen

If you're missing your name on my list it's probably just because I forgot to remember you. Sorry. :(
Stalfos! Fer sure you made me feel welcome and at home here! ^_^

Back