• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's your all-time favorite band?

i'm gonna sound so basic but paramore is my all time fave. they're so timeless to me. been into them since i was like 12.

Hmm...I really like Die Antwoord, but I find their lyrics a bit.....meaningless...?

I know people will hate me "because everyone likes them" and that "their fans are cancer" but.......sorta obsessed with BTS at the moment too >.> I've met a few fellow fans here and that's cool; I like being able to chat about it, as I don't know anyone IRL into K-Pop
4minute is also really cool, but I wouldn't say my favourite.

Last edited:
steam powered giraffe, rabbit junk, angelspit, most of pc music's acts.

Either MUTEMATH or Vulfpeck. I've also recently started listening to Twenty One Pilots, and they are quite good. Not surprised they are so popular. Good music for musicians or mainstream casual listeners.

If you already can't tell that it's Twenty one pilots, then I don't know what to say. (?∀`)

Last edited:
If you already can't tell that it's Twenty one pilots, then I don't know what to say. (?∀`)

Do you enjoy the themes of their songs? A lot of the songs they write have very strong Christian themes, even though they don't consider themselves a Christian band.

Do you enjoy the themes of their songs? A lot of the songs they write have very strong Christian themes, even though they don't consider themselves a Christian band.

I'm not religious myself but I learn to love :) and they actually used to be a Christian band way back in 2007 ^^

88fe9699279248c3bf0d0ecf337b57039bda7fcd.jpg

The Cranberries. I've been listening to them for over 20 years, and still haven't tired of them. I also love, The monkee's, Janes addiction, and Foster The People.

Last edited:
This is a really tough question. There's so many.

But at the end of the day it's probably The Arctic Monkeys.

Honorable Mention: Cage The Elephant

probably fall out boy , despite the thing w pete. i like their music a lot and they've been my fav band since 2012.

Nirvana definitely. This isn't a band, but I'm seriously starting to get addicted to David Bowie's music, though.

Slipknot. Great metal and and costumes.
My Chemical Romance for Gerard's voice ad stage presence.
I'm all about theatrical and dramatic rock.

Back