Should we end TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? It's not dead yet. Maybe when there is less than 10 members online a day then yea.

It's not dying in a activity sense, it's dying in a spiritual sense.

The staff is suffering, and for only 50 cents a day, you can help them by deleting the forums

I kind it kinda funny how some people are taking this actually seriously
Of course we are, it's not in fun and games or anything.

"plummeting activity"

you should have seen it
before ACNL this place was so dead
BUT THERE HAVE BEEN OVER 700 MEMBERS LOG IN TODAY!!!!

just because decrease in activity is happening doesn't mean the site is dead or even close to it. once ac wii u comes out (if ever), this site will be bustling again. and if not, who cares. as long as I can still whoop Jer's butt in smash

I remember in like 2011-2012 sometimes I would be the only user online and there was only a maximum of like 10 daily users. Good times.

wait no!, then id actually have to go outside and get a life! ;-;

The staff is not gonna pull the plug on this old forum so we got to take matters into our own hands. First, lets turn on adblock so we won't have to pay for Justin's electricity bill so he won't be able to visit the forums and other websites that i can't mention. Second, we need to convert 8 people (8 seems like enough) to the durk (dark) side by spamming their visitor messges with free fake promotional disney cruise deals and lyrics from Megan Trainer - Dear Future Husband. We already got Me, Damniel, and the guest person who never speaks due to being shy. Next, we got to take over the forums with spam (Spam means annoying bull) BUT we need to post something that the staff would like as well. Finally, we need a catchy catchphrase to spam on the forums like "Let's make tbt great again" and "Jeff, can you shutup" to annoy the only admin left standing, Oblivia due to the fact that Justin is on the phone with Ashley from the electric dealing place, begging them to turn on his power and offering I.O.U's with stale bags of Cheerios. We shall overcome the forums if my name isn't Shattered M. Dreams.

(I'm just kidding, i love the forums. #LaudineRocks)

Last edited:
The staff is not gonna pull the plug on this old forum so we got to take matters into our own hands. First, lets turn on adblock so we won't have to pay for Justin's electricity bill so he won't be able to visit the forums and other websites that i can't mention. Second, we need to convert 8 people (8 seems like enough) to the durk (dark) side by spamming their visitor messges with free fake promotional disney cruise deals and lyrics from Megan Trainer - Dear Future Husband. We already got Me, Damniel, and the guest person who never speaks due to being shy. Next, we got to take over the forums with spam (Spam means annoying bull) BUT we need to post something that the staff would like as well. Finally, we need a catchy catchphrase to spam on the forums like "Let's make tbt great again" and "Jeff, can you shutup" to annoy the only admin left standing, Oblivia due to the fact that Justin is on the phone with Ashley from the electric dealing place, begging them to turn on his power and offering I.O.U's with stale bags of Cheerios. We shall overcome the forums if my name isn't Shattered M. Dreams.

I feel like I just read a poorly written fanfic.

I'd give it a D for effort but ultimately this is a failing grade, and I'm afraid you will have to repeat your TBT modern politics class over summer break 2017. It's Jeremy that owns the forum and receives any ad revenue - Justin would be completely unaffected, thus foiling your plans!

Can we still turn on addblock I already did it #uprising
I lowkey forgot to turn it on thanks for reminding me
I think we should all post trump threads too so the mods get fed up and all retire

"This thread makes me laugh every time" -Hayhay

9/10 we need better plans and goods

I'd give it a D for effort but ultimately this is a failing grade, and I'm afraid you will have to repeat your TBT modern politics class over summer break 2017. It's Jeremy that owns the forum and receives any ad revenue - Justin would be completely unaffected, thus foiling your plans!

Blink twice if you need help.

Don't worry liberation is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back