Should we end TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was supposed to have a poll, but I guess the forums wouldn't allow for its inevitable death.

Everyone enable AdBlock so they don't get any ad revenue and are somewhat forced to stop paying for the hosting!

Really though, I love this site. Let it live.

Hell no! :\ Why ask a stupid question. This web-site makes heaps of traffic, may be the same old traffic but AC:NL in it's self contains heaps of buy and sell threads, not to mention other games such as Pokemon. Always something to be done here.

Nah, I've been on this site for ages, and I'm not bored of it. After that particular Tumblr blog died (shoutout to anyone who knows what I'm talking about) the nasty bit of the community died off so we now have a nicer community. Also, even if they don't release a new AC game, there are people like myself who don't get bored of making and deleting towns.

Hey everyone! Not to be too much of a stickler here, but please keep in mind that post quality rules do still apply in the HQ. There are quite a few posts in this thread that violate our guidelines when it comes to image only posts, so please make sure you include some sort of text along with your images to avoid any possible issues.

Thanks, and long live tee bee tee!

No, I don't want TBT to go! Even though i'm pretty much more active on Pokemon Uranium Forums...

Staff, please listen.

Open the old Animal Crossing boards back up. There are ways now to get the Wi-Fi working again, and you'll get a bunch of new people coming just for that. You could get people making guides on how to do it, and you'd have more activity for sure.

It's the one thing I've been thinking about for ages which would occupy the forum during the "drought" of New Leaf. I would also seriously consider allowing hacking discussions, just because that's becoming an even bigger part of the community nowadays, but I understand why that would be controversial.

TBT will gut shut down next year when Trump becomes president and he sues TBT for libel because of all the stuff we say about him.

"plummeting activity"

you should have seen it
before ACNL this place was so dead
BUT THERE HAVE BEEN OVER 700 MEMBERS LOG IN TODAY!!!!

just because decrease in activity is happening doesn't mean the site is dead or even close to it. once ac wii u comes out (if ever), this site will be bustling again. and if not, who cares. as long as I can still whoop Jer's butt in smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back