• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Should we end TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damniel

Openly Wolfing
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0804-8939-7771
Island
Sandoval
Red Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Should we put tbt out of its misery and lay it to rest?

If no new Animal Crossing games come out, the traffic on the website is going to continue to plummet (it seems to already be in decline). It will eventually kill itself.

You can't kill it now. The Splatoon kids have a mind of their own.

Should we put tbt out of its misery and lay it to rest?

Descend into the abyss thou see
Where the hearts of many wander
Quietly, they wish and weave
Placing hope inside their one, pure dream

After the storm stills its wake, may all be blessed
So the fate and fallen can find rest
Your will, the water reflects, so all will know
Your hands brought the morrow

You are an ocean of waves, weaving a dream,
Like thoughts become a river stream
Yet may the tide ever change, flowing like time
To the path, yours to climb

You are an ocean of waves

FREE THE STAFF

If no new Animal Crossing games come out, the traffic on the website is going to continue to plummet (it seems to already be in decline). It will eventually kill itself.

It survived the Wild World drought and the City Folk drought, it'll survive ACNL drought.

It survived the Wild World drought and the City Folk drought, it'll survive ACNL drought.

If they quit making Animal Crossing all together, it will not survive. I've seen speculation that points to there not being a new Animal Crossing. A point brought up is that they're adding new content to ACNL, something that Nintendo doesn't usually do unless there are no more planned sequels for the game. I kind of doubt that they will stop though.

If they quit making Animal Crossing all together, it will not survive. I've seen speculation that points to there not being a new Animal Crossing. A point brought up is that they're adding new content to ACNL, something that Nintendo doesn't usually do unless there are no more planned sequels for the game. I kind of doubt that they will stop though.
If the franchise still makes money, they won't end it.

Very glad they cancelled the Animal Crossing mobile game they announced for the New Leaf patch. :lemon:

only the long-awaited return of Weird Doll can save it now...

or weekly Mirror contests...

only the long-awaited return of Weird Doll can save it now...

or weekly Mirror contests...

lmaoo poor tbt economy

but to be honest, it would be fun seeing people moan in chorus if more of the rarer things got common

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back