• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let's be friends (◠﹏◠✿)

momokoleila

💕
Bells
Hi all! I'm new to this forum, but not Animal Crossing, I have been playing since I was pretty young, beginning with on the Game Cube when I was maybe six or seven aha. I reset my town too much, so it is a bit underdeveloped right now, but I would love to get to know any of you and you could visit me if you'd like!! I will add anyone who is interested. Thank youu :blush:

I wanna make new friends too! Let's be friends!! My town is super messy because I am still fixing it and figuring out paths etc. but we can go to each other's town and play, maybe even trade fruits? Mine is peach :D

Thank you!! Everyone seems very friendly^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanna make new friends too! Let's be friends!! My town is super messy because I am still fixing it and figuring out paths etc. but we can go to each other's town and play, maybe even trade fruits? Mine is peach :D

Yes definitely, mine is too no worries. My fruit is apple c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello there! welcome to the forums c:

thank you! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey welcome to the forums ^-^

awh your villager list is so cute <3 and thank youu

Aww that's so great! I also have bamboo etc . if you need them. I'll watch out for when you want to play with me :)

Hi, I would like to be friends! :3 I'm looking for more friends to play with. Welcome to the site!

Last edited:
Back