Does pineapple belong on pizza

• Yes

Votes: 102 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 95 48.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please report anyone who doesn't say yes to my profile page. I will ban them at my soonest convenience.

Please report anyone who doesn't say yes to my profile page. I will ban them at my soonest convenience.

Fight me Jub-o.

Pineapple on pizza is the strongest piece of evidence supporting the fact that some humans are inherently born evil.

It is the biggest affront to the Italian culture, as well as to anybody who believes that food can be truly wonderful and should be respected and treated as such.

Anybody who puts pineapple on their pizza deserves to be put in jail, and have the key thrown away. Then, said person will be left in that cell to rot for the rest of eternity; feasting only on prison slop (the equivalent to Pineapple Pizza).

Back on the issue of intentionally offending those of Italian descent. Pizza is a wonderful dish, and coveted past time of these peoples, and anybody who believes that it is a good idea to serve a food that isn't even carried at some Pizza restaurants is appropriating a culture, twisting it to meet their own privileged needs and should be considered a racist.

If you like pineapple on a pizza you are a racist. Simple as that. There's just no other way around it.

You're no better than Trump spouting the awful things he does, only this time your deeds offend my eyes (I HAVE TO WATCH YOU MONSTERS EAT IT BTW) and my taste buds.

Honestly if I ever see another one of you defending pineapple pizza, I will ban you at my soonest convenience. You'll have to move to BellBags and be forced to rot with your godless spine fruit.

Last edited:
I voted yes, but there should def be a not all pizzas option, because I honestly wouldn't want pineapple on certain kinds of pizza. But on Hawaiian pizza it's pretty good. Haven't had one in years though but it used to be my fave before I quit meat. =D

Last edited:
If you like pineapple on a pizza you are a racist. Simple as that. There's just no other way around it.

6rQwsOL.jpg

Brad are you a pineapple pizza lover?

Pretty much any topping belongs on Pizza, that's the point of it.

So yes, I personally dislike the tomato sauce with it though.

Yes it does belong anyone who says otherwise is a worthless heathen

Looking @ you Bradley and Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back