• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does pineapple belong on pizza?

Does pineapple belong on pizza

• Yes

Votes: 102 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 95 48.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it might sound weird to have cabbage on your pizza but it is actually really good!! i promise

don't you mean pizza on your cabbage?

but I don't doubt that much. other veggies stuff of similar variety work for pizza, so no reason this shouldn't as well

yeah most people consider Canadian bacon to be ham, it's paired a lot with pineapple on pizzas.

although, I've had crumbled regular bacon on pizza several times and its actually delicious!

Of course! Pineapple and pizza is like chocolate and peanut butter, they belong together. I feel bad for the people who say no, you guys have horrible taste but I can respect it I mean? fruit on pizza does sound kinda weird.

The first time I saw pineapple on a pizza was on a Barney and Friends special, and I thought it was a joke for the longest time, like "Haha, pineapple on a pizza. What else, broccoli and legos?" Then I actually had it. It's not bad, but definitely will never be my go-to topping.

Last edited:
I only eat cheese pizza, so don't serve it to me. However, other people can put whatever they want on their pizza. What's with this "issue"? There's no issue at all.

Of course! Pineapple and pizza is like chocolate and peanut butter, they belong together. I feel bad for the people who say no, you guys have horrible taste but I can respect it I mean? fruit on pizza does sound kinda weird.

Chocolate and peanut butter just barely go together.

Idk why but the only way I like peanut butter and chocolate is if it's peanut butter M&Ms.

B1FBFK2Pm04E8U4sLzNextNxAyV9rj0xqM26DOQxCrw.jpg

Pineapples belong nowhere else BUT on pizza.

Not a fan of Pineapple Pizza.
Some people do enjoy eating it though. :)

WHOEVER VOTED NO CAN PERSONALLY COME AND FIGHT ME, YOU ARE ALL ALIENS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOu

Glad to know I created such a divide between tbt members over pineapple :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back