• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you drink coffee?

Do you drink coffee

• Total voters
I honestly hate coffee so much. The taste, the smell, the thought of it, everything about it makes me gag. It's weird because my mom is basically a coffee-holic, but whatever.

i love the smell but i cant stand black coffee. lots of creamer is great, also cappucinno and frappuccinos. black coffee is just too bitter for me.

i love coffee <3, i'll drink any kind except instant, i cant stand instant at all. other than that any is fine as long as it has sugar.

I LOVE coffee! My favorite flavors are blueberry and hazelnut. I prefer cream and sugar.

Last edited:
Nope, just the very rare iced form my dad will get me. I like it, but we don't have any at home and my dad doesn't want me to be an addict >>
Can't stand hot coffee though, tbh, no matter how much creamer or sugar is in it.

I drink it sometimes when I have extra pocket money or I need to wake up. Most of the time though, I don't drink it that often. triple of everything or double xD

nope.

but when i was younger, whenever my grandmother only had a few drops of her coffee left, she'd let me drink the rest of it :p

thats the only time i ever drank it tho..but now i hate coffee in all forms, especially iced coffee

In hot weather, iced coffee. Any other time of the year, I'll drink any coffee that has at least some milk or sugar or both in it. If I have moneyyyy I'll get a chai latte. If I can't treat ma' self but still need a coffee, I'll just get a normal coffee with two milk two sugar

I drink iced/blended coffee more than anything :) hot coffee isn't really my thing.

This. I don't drink it very often, but when I do go for coffee it's usually iced or blended, and in that case it's more often espresso not "coffee" so yeah. On a rare cold morning I'll have a regular hot cup'o'joe, but even then I'll add like hot cocoa or a ton of creamer to cover the coffee taste it's really not my fave. Tea>Coffee

Back