Acnl_starfall

Acnl addict
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
October Birthstone (Opal)
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Before I say anything I realize that no one is a doctor (unless if you are) so no one can really help me I'm just wondering if any one else has this problem and I wonder if u have any remedies maybe?!

So I went to a concert back in 2013 and after the concert of course there is ringing in your ears. Then after a while at school I was in a class where everyone was really loud and I got this fuzziness in my ears and it hurt it wasn't ringing but like fuzziness I could hear but it got in the way and it annoyed me so much. Then I went to a concert in 2014 but it didn't happen but after when I went back to school I was Ina noisy hallway and it came again. It's always when I am in a confined space and its noisy what it wrong with me??!!?

i've never experienced that, but as already mentioned you should go and see a doctor

Yeah if it's still an issue after 2-3 years then go and see a doctor indeed. i know i might be fuzzy the night and a day or two afterwards (yea i've been to some concerts in my life lol) but i never had these issues.

Is it like a static sound? If so it could be tinnitus, which is actually a surprisingly common hearing problem. :\ I have it unfortunately, and it's usually constant. It often happens when you've been exposed to really loud noises. Mine is very quiet though so it's easy to block out (unfortunately, I have problems with my ears semi-frequently), but yeah, if that's the case, definitely go speak to a doctor about it. If it happens for like only a few days then disappears again you don't really need to worry.

If it's more like it's blocking your ear and you have trouble hearing, maybe it could be earwax or something? You can get ear drops to get rid of that, though.

Back