• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plopz? is back!

Jas0n has problems with me,
I'm not going to accept such diobolical insubortination from someones who's mentallity is less than a ******** earth worm.
(Plopz learned some new comebacks when he was away =O)

Plopz? said:
I'm not going to accept such diobolical insubortination from someones who's mentallity is less than a ******** earth worm.
My new favorite quote. Not directed at you, Jas0n. :p

Plopz? said:
Jas0n has problems with me,
(Plopz learned some new comebacks when he was away =O)
Zomgz, did you find a dictionary, flick to random pages, close your eyes and put your fingers on words until you come up with this? :D

plopz can you speak with vocab we all can understand, but that was the best comback ever dude!

honestly that ones going in my spoiler with credit to you.

danny330 said:
plopz can you speak with vocab we all can understand, but that was the best comback ever dude!

honestly that ones going in my spoiler with credit to you.
all it was was vocalized complex words spoken in a extdrodinaraly inappropriate and vaguely unnavigatable manor.

Back