• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who do you watch on Youtube?

I watch so many channels, here's a list of a few:

Pewdiepie
Lachlan
Vikkstar123
ZackScottGames
TrendCrave

That's just a few. :p

apart from spanish youtubers :
leafyishere
pyrocynical
gradeaundera
buzzfeedblue *dont judge me oops*
aaaaand that's it

vinesauce and any big SFM/Gmod video makers. also game grumps and occasionally Simon+Martina.

school of life

Dnews

Sci-show

College humor

Crash course

Vsauce

It's ok to be smart

Rob ****

nat geo wild

animalist

and so many more

Dashiegames
Simon and Martina
Japan vlogs
VanossGaming
Magikarpusedfly (I also play LoL with my boyfriend a lot)
Lilypichu

c:

offTheLeftEye
Eddini
God I just don't watch that much youtube anymore!

Used to be a lot of Let's Players I watched but not so much anymore!

Mostly at the moment Vinesauce, Cr1tikal, h3h3, and PeanutButterGamer. I don't watch a lot of channels!

I don't watch a whole bunch of stuff on YouTube, but I do strongly recommend for game lovers out there to watch Highlight Reel. It shows some funny and cool clips people send in from all sorts of different games. How old the game is doesn't matter either. They actually look at your clips and send a response back which is nice.

Here a list

Leafyishere
Drift0r
GradeAUnderA
Swiftor
Scarce
AndrewSchrock
TheSmithPlays
MrTLexify
IDubbz
Trainer Tips

There's probably a lot more that I can't think of.

didnt Cr1tikal change his channel name to penguinz0?

Oh no, as far as I'm aware his channel name has always been penguinz0, I mean, that's been for as long as I've been watching him (so a couple of years now). I thinK Critikal is just a screen name he liked to go by before he revealed his identity. ^^ Just assuming.

There are a lot of people I watch. dunkey, Vsauce, Vinesauce, GMM, and TheKingNappy just to list a few.

I love Jenna Marbles and Be. Busta so much. Kian and Jc too, and I used to watch O2l when it was still a thing. I sometimes what the other guys, but not on a weekly basis. I also watch Simply Nailogical (and yes, before the polish mountain was released), Cyanide and Happiness, Onision, Shane Dawson, and occasionally Brittany Louise Taylor, Caspar Lee / Thatcher Joe, and Lucas (aka the used to be Fred guy). I'm obsessed with youtube don't judge

Honestly I watch a variety of different kinds of youtubers but the ones I really get excited for are

Joey Graceffa
Dan and Phil
Mischa Crossing
1Million Dance Studio
Bradlee Wannemacher
JackSepticEye
Markiplier
LifeSimmer
TheSimSupply
Lush
RoomieOfficial
Swogalicious Puppysaurus

I'm subscribed to over 1000 channels but to name a few of the ones I frequent:

Cyanide And Happiness
Cr1tikal
Dunkey
Miranda Sings/Colleen(Psychosoprano)/ColleenVlogs
Ballinger Family
PewDiePie
Dan And Phil
PlayerEssence
Rule Of 2 Review
DashieXP/DashieGames

Last edited:
Abroadin Japan
Die Antwoord
Einshine
ibighit
KSpazzing
Mark Crilley
PewDiePie
The Anime Man
Tina Davidsson
TVFilthyFrank

These are the people I've been watching the most....
I've also watched some Fine Bros, Lost Pause, and Aiden's Life too, but not as frequently...

Also if you're like "ew mainstrem liek pewduiepie" or "omg so many weeb channuls" ehh
I like what I like, even if you find it cringey <\3 ;-;

Back