• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Character?

havent played wild world in a long time, but i remember liking tortimer

villager wise, i liked marina a lot

I don't have a favorite special character.
As for my favorite villager. Since Rooney isn't in WW, my favorite villager is Apollo! <333

Since Wild World, Sable has always been my favourite. But then City Folk came and...

Gracie. No one comes even close to her greatness. She's like a mega snooty. LOVE her to pieces.

Last edited:
My favorite special character is K.K. Slider
Favorite Villager is Bob

Last edited:
Chief was always my favourite villager in Wild World, for some reason that never carried over into New Leaf and I have new favourites :( but I have some lovely memories of having him in my wild world town. Haven't played that in a while now

Favorite Non-villager: Booker, KK Slider, Celeste
Favorite Villager: Bob & Stitches, but Eloise follows me around from game to game for some reason. She can't get enough of me.

Last edited:
Celeste and Sable for special villagers! I always loved talking to them :D

Otherwise villager wise it was Ruby and Rosie

I recently started a new Wild World town, just for the nostalgia. I remember playing it when I was seven or eight with a friend. I was always jealous because she had Goldie in her town, although in my town I remember having Wolfgang and Portia, two of my favourites. I always liked Booker and Mabel. Lyle always made me laugh too.

Back