Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
eoL3Dcf.png

7P7LvSz.gif

Good evening! Despite this pretty picture you're looking at, this is in fact a Mario Kart 8 Tournament!
With the recent races played during the Bell Tree Fair being a real hoot, I thought it would be nice
to keep that momentum going and start up a tournament!

1. Javocado
2. DarkDesertFox
3. improper
4. Superpenguin
5. yurimei
6. Candice
7. Paperboy012305
8. Jetix
9. FlyingSpaghetti
10. Azure
11. amanda1983
12. toadsworthy

VuwzF4l.png

O44xhdE.jpg
150 CC, All items, All courses(must have DLC to enter), No CPU.

O44xhdE.jpg
Please try and refrain from picking the same course multiple times. No one wants to play Water Park three times.

467ZZIq.png

hvvCSUs.png
If we meet the required sign-up's beforehand, this tournament will commence on Thursday, August 25th at 6PM PST.

hvvCSUs.png
Before the tournament begins, make sure to have my NNID added: SAUCExBOSS. I will open up a room 10 minutes early and wait for all racers to join in. Racing will begin 5 minutes after scheduled time above, so get there early!

hvvCSUs.png
We will be racing a grand total of 24 races, so make sure you're available for all of that time! (It won't take more than two hours, I promise.)

6itwVeY.png

YDJXcDP.png
There will be prizes awarded to the top 3 finalists in this contest, and they are the following:
O4L4U99.png
Pnj9Znd.png
vgJwzne.png

YDJXcDP.png
First place winner gets their choice between the 3, Second place between the two, and so on. As stated, I will be participating as well in this tournament as well. If I place Top 3, I will obviously be ineligible to win one of these prizes, so they will go to the next racer in line.

With all that being said, sign up before there's no more vroom! ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)​

Last edited:
Are you saying I'm nobody
Because I would want to play Water Park 3 times

Are you saying I'm nobody
Because I would want to play Water Park 3 times

I'm just poking fun at the races played this evening because we almost had a Water Park trilogy on our hands and it's only fun so many times lol.

But do ya want in lad?

And here I was looking forward to the great Water Park series. They always go so well.

I'd love to join but unfortunately Mondays aren't good for me. Good luck though!

And here I was looking forward to the great Water Park series. They always go so well.

I'd love to join but unfortunately Mondays aren't good for me. Good luck though!

Updated OP with a date change!

I didn't want to do it so soon, but I think it's worth a go.

I'll go ahead and sign up. Thursday sounds like it will be more open even though it's the first week of the semester for me.

I may sign up depending if I finish all my homework tomorrow;other wise I'll be busy doing that Thursday unless you don't get enough sign ups.

I wouldn't mind Water Park being played 3 times. Baby Park on the other hand would be very annoying though.

I would like to join if there is space left.

Good luck getting a full house. I'll enter too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, by the way, i'm not really interested in the prizes. So if I win one of the places, the next person below me can take that place.

Aw! I'd so love to play but I shipped my Wii U up to my Gramp's because I just wasn't using it and we play Wii Party U there so I guess I can't join, unless I get my Wii U back in time but that's unlikely :(

Hope you all have fun! Best of luck with filling the extra five seats, @Jovocado :)

Back