• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Good 3DS Games for Couples

KnightsSorrow

Bells
Silver Mailbox
My girlfriend and I recently turned to (aka bought) 3DS as a mean to play games together since we can neither afford a second PS4 (or new PCs).

We've both got a copy of AC: New Leaf (which we both love), but there's only so much we can actually do together. We also got a copy of Mario Kart 7, which both love (and probably should pick up a second copy some time).

So my question is, what other games on the 3DS does everyone recommend that will be fun to play as a couple. We're pretty much willing to try most sorts of games... though she's not keen on fighting games (so Smash Brothers is a no no).

Fantasy Life has some local coop play I believe or at the very least online play. It's pretty fun to play with others in, I've formed a few parties with friends to help takedown bosses for someone's challenges. It's a action adventure RPG kind of game!

New Super Mario Bros. 2 offers fun local multiplayer challenges. There's also Mario Tennis Open.

Thank you for those recommendations, and the link to co-optimus. We might check some of those out this weekend, that is if we can pull ourselves away from New Leaf :p

Back