Good 3DS Games for Couples

KnightsSorrow

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
My girlfriend and I recently turned to (aka bought) 3DS as a mean to play games together since we can neither afford a second PS4 (or new PCs).

We've both got a copy of AC: New Leaf (which we both love), but there's only so much we can actually do together. We also got a copy of Mario Kart 7, which both love (and probably should pick up a second copy some time).

So my question is, what other games on the 3DS does everyone recommend that will be fun to play as a couple. We're pretty much willing to try most sorts of games... though she's not keen on fighting games (so Smash Brothers is a no no).

Fantasy Life has some local coop play I believe or at the very least online play. It's pretty fun to play with others in, I've formed a few parties with friends to help takedown bosses for someone's challenges. It's a action adventure RPG kind of game!

New Super Mario Bros. 2 offers fun local multiplayer challenges. There's also Mario Tennis Open.

Thank you for those recommendations, and the link to co-optimus. We might check some of those out this weekend, that is if we can pull ourselves away from New Leaf :p

Back