• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi, can we be friends?

Wolfy98

Wolfgang fan
Bells
(That was a really cringeworthy title, I apologize)

Hello there, I am Wolfy98 and I LOVE the animal crossing franchise, I'm only 14 so I never really got the chance to play the original until a few weeks back. My first AC game was wild world which I absolutely LOVED when I was little. It seems like a really bland AC title now I look back on it.

I'm a time traveller. yes thats correct, I don't really have any shame, I don't abuse it or anything. I'm NOT a person that cycles villagers either for that matter, actually I don't care much about tiers to begin with, I mean it's nice to get a higher tier but I can live without. My favourite villagers are Wolfgang, Twiggy, Biskit, Bob, Rosie and Fang.

I also love anime and manga (any fullmetal alchemist fans here?) so please recommend some series to me.

Oh yes, I hope we get along, I may seem a bit annoying I guess at first :(

(That was a really cringeworthy title, I apologize)

Hello there, I am Wolfy98 and I LOVE the animal crossing franchise, I'm only 14 so I never really got the chance to play the original until a few weeks back. My first AC game was wild world which I absolutely LOVED when I was little. It seems like a really bland AC title now I look back on it.

I'm a time traveller. yes thats correct, I don't really have any shame, I don't abuse it or anything. I'm NOT a person that cycles villagers either for that matter, actually I don't care much about tiers to begin with, I mean it's nice to get a higher tier but I can live without. My favourite villagers are Wolfgang, Twiggy, Biskit, Bob, Rosie and Fang.

I also love anime and manga (any fullmetal alchemist fans here?) so please recommend some series to me.

Oh yes, I hope we get along, I may seem a bit annoying I guess at first :(

Well rip, found my near twin!

- I'm 15
- I love wolves!
- Wolfgang is my fave
- I TT
- My first title was WW
- Don't care about villager cycling/tiers

However, I don't watch anime or any other stuff like that.

You should Pm me! I think we'd get along great, because I'm pretty great we have so much in common!

If you need anything, just lmk!

Thanks, I've seen you on like every introductionary post, must be tough keeping up with all the posts sometimes

Oh goodness, I do post on most of them don't I? xD no, I like just posting a quick welcome, it doesn't take much effort c:

Oh goodness, I do post on most of them don't I? xD no, I like just posting a quick welcome, it doesn't take much effort c:

Well you do seem like a nice person...random question, whose your favourite villager?

Well you do seem like a nice person...random question, whose your favourite villager?

Oh thank you :3 I try to be~

Hmm, that's a tough question, I have quite a few! I really love Maple though, I've loved her since Wild World!

Oh thank you :3 I try to be~

Hmm, that's a tough question, I have quite a few! I really love Maple though, I've loved her since Wild World!

Oh I had Maple in my city folk town, she was one of my faves...until she moved away rip
My favourite villagers always leave my towns first I swear for example Wolfgang, Twiggy and Bob all left my WW town not long after each other;.; I cri

Oh I had Maple in my city folk town, she was one of my faves...until she moved away rip
My favourite villagers always leave my towns first I swear for example Wolfgang, Twiggy and Bob all left my WW town not long after each other;.; I cri

Aww that's a bummer, I know how you feel! :< I love Bob too, you have good taste in villagers lol

Welcome to tbt! You seem really nice. I hope you have a good time here :)

Thanks and I'm glad I'm giving people a good first impression for once xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww that's a bummer, I know how you feel! :< I love Bob too, you have good taste in villagers lol

xD Ehh....I guess...I mean not alot of people like Twiggy or Lucy for that matter. I like alot of the higher tier characters even though I said I don't care about tiers

Thanks and I'm glad I'm giving people a good first impression for once xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

xD Ehh....I guess...I mean not alot of people like Twiggy or Lucy for that matter. I like alot of the higher tier characters even though I said I don't care about tiers

I had Lucy in my first town, she was one of my favourites! I'd love to have her again.

Back