Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Brewster's Cafe has been getting filled with a lot of Trump threads recently, so I think there should be a Trump specific sub-forum to separate Trump threads from the other topics. Here are some ideas for the name of the it:

Tree Trump

The Trumpster

Rotten Oranges (my personal favorite)

On other forums you can usually find 'debate' forums where you can discuss mostly political issues.

Not sure if it would be appropiate on an Animal Crossing site though...

I don't think a politics forum/sub-forum shouldn't be added. Not only that, but they should actually make Trump a forbidden subject until the election. I don't want Brewster's Caf? to become like the Wii U board on GameFAQs when it was littered with censorship complaint threads filled with uncivil posts.

Last edited:
I don't think a politics forum/sub-forum shouldn't be added. Not only that, but they should actually make Trump a forbidden subject until the election. I don't want Brewster's Caf? to become like the Wii U board on GameFAQs when it was littered with censorship complaint threads filled with uncivil posts.

On second thought, you're probably right. This is an Animal Crossing forum after all.

This is a great plan I don't see anything that could possibly go wrong here let's do it

I'm not quite seeing the connection I'm sorry? Unless those censorship complaint threads were full of people unhappy at being banned from talking about politics.. But then, surely the easiest way to avoid that happening here would be to *not* ban politics (i.e. Trump) from being discussed??

Inappropriate posts on the topic of Trump are dealt with just like any other inappropriate post would be so far as I've seen. The forum rules aren't being ignored by the mods or anything, and they are the ones who have to clean up around here, so unless they're complaining or the powers that be decide that things aren't working for whatever reason imo there's no need to start banning things just because things *might* get out of control.

(Also, isn't censorship one of those things America collectively really hates? I'm genuinely surprised to see this suggestion in this context.)

GOD TBT SUPPORTS DONALD TRUMP WHERE IS THE HILARY SUBFORUM???????

((Personally though maybe a mega thread would be better))

Hillary stinks! I prefer George Bush or Ronald Reagan over Hillary and Trump (oh wait, they served their two terms already while Hillary and Trump never served a single term). Then I'll go with Carson or Rubio more.

Back