• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hamsters

Kouva

Animal Lover
Bells
Does anyone else other than be have a hamster? I have a syrian hamster and I love to bake him treats

Anyone else bake treats for their hamsters?

When i was a little girl I had a cute brown hamster called Charlie Brown. At first, my mom didn't want to buy a proper cage for him so we kept him in a cardboard box. She changed her mind quick when he chewed his way out of the box and then hid in one of her shoes :p

I had to buy all of my supplies which was a total of $100 plus tax :/

i had a robo hamster while i was in high school and it lived through my first year or so of college! it was my first/only hamster and i think i did fairly well considering, but there would be a lot of things i'd change if i were to get another. i follow a lot of those cute japanese dwarf hamster instagram accounts and they all make it sooo tempting, but i don't have the space or money for one right now :'(

yeah i had one that i got last year, she died this February due to a tumor :( had her for a good 9 months. she was way older than what the shelter said. they're so fun i'd get one again but that's my second tumor hamster, i'd prefer a hamster breeder next time

I have a hamster , I usually buy his treats from the store.

Edited: My hamster's name is Bear.

Last edited:
I HAD A SYRIAN HAMSTER NAMED NUGGET
HE WAS GOLDEN
AND HE DEVELOPED WHITE FUR IN SOME AREAS

HE DIED WHILE I WAS SKIING ON A THURSDAY

- - - Post Merge - - -

she was way older than what the shelter said.

same here wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

but i got mine from a pet store

I wouldn't mind having a hamster.

Grjmmjt.png

FWXqbMS.png

My Syrian longhair Ranmaru. I've had him about a year now. :)

I have a Chinese hamster, I "adopted" him - he was in the pet store for a long time apparently, and had probably been returned by a family who didn't want him anymore. They weren't even sure how old he was, but he's probably around 2 now.

Because of this he's quite withdrawn even after a year of having and interacting with him; he usually runs into his little house whenever I open the cage. But I'm fine with it and I try not to stress him out by constantly trying to pick him up or anything - I just let him keep himself to himself. :)

I have a robo hamster, short for Roborovski hamster. They are dwarfs, and they are the smallest and fastest breed of hamster. About a week ago, maybe a little less than a week, my winter white hamster passed. She had a tumor in her lip, and she downgraded rapidly. Winter Whites are my favorite, and they are another type of dwarf hamsters. About a (couple?) year(s) ago I had another Winter White, but he died of old age. He was by far my favorite and I miss him. Other than that, I also have had various gerbils. They're not hamsters, but they're related lmao

Back