Buying Buying Chickensmoothie Pets/ Items

Hi! If you're still looking for pets and stuff (when you have time) everything I have is up for trade. My items, pets, and I have 40 C$ that is just sitting if you're interested in anything. I'm not sure of how to price pets so if you like anything you can offer, I've already left the site so I'm not attached to any of it.

here

My Chicken Smoothie account is Aquarithyst and I haven't touched the site in like 50 years so uh... if you see anything you like there, just tell me what price you're paying.

Hey! Not sure if you checked my CS yet! Don’t think you ever got back to me xD

It’s .dollface. !!​

Last edited:
Hey! Not sure if you checked my CS yet! Don’t think you ever got back to me xD

It’s .dollface. !!​

Hey there! I am super sorry, I must have totally forgotten to take a peek! I did so and I didn't see anything i was looking for at the moment, but i really do appreciate the offer! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Not sure if you checked my CS yet! Don?t think you ever got back to me xD

It?s .dollface. !!​

Hey there! I am super sorry, I must have totally forgotten to take a peek! I did so and I didn't see anything i was looking for at the moment, but i really do appreciate the offer! <3

Bump! That time of the year again where I am looking for december 18th pets! I have TBT and collectibles available still so hmu <3

hi! did you want specific dec 18th pets? I can sell you all that I got from dec 18 if you'd like. :) (no OMGSR for me this year though : ( )

Back