Buying Buying Chickensmoothie Pets/ Items

Yah, I got back into animal crossing xD
I need things to help me through waiting for Dappervolk to come to full release ; w ;

I have a hate-hate relationship with DV right now, LOL. Not sure if I will be super interested in it other than for offsite.

Oh my goodness, why's that?
Also hey now, if you'd offsite trade for CS, I'd trade my entire account with you.

I am not sure it's my thing really! I adore the art style and whatnot, but the beta kind of made it seem drab. And I know beta isn't a lot to go off of content-wise, but something was just not doing it for me. But I will still give it a chance.

And of course, I would love to do that! <3 I am more into CS so if I can help you with DV that's great for both of us! <3

I am not sure it's my thing really! I adore the art style and whatnot, but the beta kind of made it seem drab. And I know beta isn't a lot to go off of content-wise, but something was just not doing it for me. But I will still give it a chance.

And of course, I would love to do that! <3 I am more into CS so if I can help you with DV that's great for both of us! <3

I can understand that. It's definitely not for everyone. I'm downright obsessed. I've never been this excited for something lol. And this impatient. Oh man, we might be business partners B)

I can understand that. It's definitely not for everyone. I'm downright obsessed. I've never been this excited for something lol. And this impatient. Oh man, we might be business partners B)

LOL I hope it's everything you want and more!!!

Hi! I have some CS pets from Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day. I was wondering if you might be interested in any of them. I have a thread here in TBT Marketplace with links if you'd like to see what I have. Thank you!

Hi! I have some CS pets from Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day. I was wondering if you might be interested in any of them. I have a thread here in TBT Marketplace with links if you'd like to see what I have. Thank you!

I'll check that out right now! Thanks for letting me know!

Hi! I have some St. Patrick's Day pets & items plus some of the dog adoptables by the guest artist. I don't know if you'd be interested but I thought I'd mention them. Thank you!

Hi! I have some St. Patrick's Day pets & items plus some of the dog adoptables by the guest artist. I don't know if you'd be interested but I thought I'd mention them. Thank you!

Hey there!

You got any extra sakura bonsais from valentine's day? <3

Back