Buying Buying Chickensmoothie Pets/ Items

Hey, more CS users! Awesome!
I'm not willing to trade off my December 18th pets just yet, as I'm currently using them in an auction, but I've got some spare rares from varying years that I might be able to offer.
I've also got 7 C$ that's been sitting in my inventory for the past month or two and it's really bothering me because I can't spend it.

edit: Oh, almost forgot. My username over there is allergypills as of right now.

Last edited:
Hey, hey, hey! SO glad to see another CS user! <3

Thanks for stopping by to let me see what you have! I'l check out your account right now and send a trade over! Also, if your auction doesn't turn out well, I would be more than happy, ecstatic actually, to give you some TBT for those as well! <3

Last edited:
My bid fell flat, so my December 18th group is open for TBT trades!
I'm not willing to sell my Spotted Tribal, though; it's apparently the same rarity as my dreamie (excluding darn stupid demand) and that's the only thing I'm willing to fork it over for. .w.

My bid fell flat, so my December 18th group is open for TBT trades!
I'm not willing to sell my Spotted Tribal, though; it's apparently the same rarity as my dreamie (excluding darn stupid demand) and that's the only thing I'm willing to fork it over for. .w.

Alright sweet! I'll cancell my offer I have right now and then resend a new one! <3

Hi MissLily! If I asked this before I apologize (my memory isn't great). But just in case: are you selling your Mote of Flame or HHD collectible?

Last edited:
Back