Buying Buying Chickensmoothie Pets/ Items

Hey there! I think I have a few list pets laying around and I'm not very active on CS anymore. My account name is Linsang, let me know if you see anything you'd be interested in. I am kind of new here and don't know the nuances of the economy but would be more than happy to work something out. :>

Hey there! I think I have a few list pets laying around and I'm not very active on CS anymore. My account name is Linsang, let me know if you see anything you'd be interested in. I am kind of new here and don't know the nuances of the economy but would be more than happy to work something out. :>

Sounds great! I'll send over a suggestion on Cs and we can go from there! <3

what collectibles do you have to sell?

I have whatever is in my lineup and if you check my "Shop" tab on my profile you'll see everything else! There are a few things that cannot be sold, like the flame, birthstones and snowflake, but I am pretty sure everything else can go <3

If it's available/for sale, how much TBT would you like for your cake (2014 one)? Thanks for your time.

Hi MissLily123! How much would you like for your Mote of Light or HHD collectible (if they're available)?
Also, would you ever consider selling TBT? Sorry if that's prying ''

Have a good evening!

Both are unable to be gifted, I know for a fact the Mote is not! I am so sorry!

Selling TBT as in what, may I ask? c: If you mean for ACNL bells, I do not play anymore. As for art I will buy art!

Both are unable to be gifted, I know for a fact the Mote is not! I am so sorry!

Selling TBT as in what, may I ask? c: If you mean for ACNL bells, I do not play anymore. As for art I will buy art!

Ohh had no idea, sorry! I do illustrations, if there's anything you're looking for? I was actually thinking of opening an art shop here soon. If interested, please feel free to PM me with what you're looking for <3

Ohh had no idea, sorry! I do illustrations, if there's anything you're looking for? I was actually thinking of opening an art shop here soon. If interested, please feel free to PM me with what you're looking for <3

Oo! I would love to see some examples! Just PM me with a few and we can go from there hopefully!

Back