Buying Buying Chickensmoothie Pets/ Items

If you lay so much as a thumbnail on these pets without severe overpay, I will claw my way down your throat and tear out your very soul. And then I'll eat it. Because souls taste like rainbows.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm kidding. Not on the souls taste like rainbows bit, only on the threat. …probably. Let's not test that theory.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my god i think i got a pps grinner…

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhhh? I got a vr pet in high demand? what do I do with it?
image.php

Last edited:
If you lay so much as a thumbnail on these pets without severe overpay, I will claw my way down your throat and tear out your very soul. And then I'll eat it. Because souls taste like rainbows.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm kidding. Not on the souls taste like rainbows bit, only on the threat. …probably. Let's not test that theory.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my god i think i got a pps grinner…

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhhh… I got a vr pet in high demand… what do I do with it?
image.php

Ahh no need to be so hostile c:

I would love to trade you for the pup in that blanket though <3 Feel free to send over an offer, username is ♔Voltaire♔

You can trade it or keep it, or I will be willing to purchase it from you for TBT! Your pet, your choice!

Last edited:
Not until it grows up. I don't wanna get japed out of an omgsr.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… How much TBT for the CS Bday pupper?

Last edited:
Not until it grows up. I don't wanna get japed out of an omgsr.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… How much TBT for the CS Bday pupper?

In your case, it will grow up to be a VR c: if you check out August of 2008 I believe you can see what it could grow up to be ^.^

I am not selling any of my pets, so sorry c:

I just wanna see how much my pet is worth. 18-20 maybe?

His name is Mr. Orllow, and I love him forever until I get a **** ton of TBT for him.

Last edited:
Sold my doggo for 150 and blanket pupperoni for 600 something C$. I'm filthy ****in' rich. Bought me some store petteroos and very rares. Any rares you wanna sell me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also bought quite a few items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's Joseph, the mascot of my free adoption thread!
156389334&trans=1.jpg

Sold my doggo for 150 and blanket pupperoni for 600 something C$. I'm filthy ****in' rich. Bought me some store petteroos and very rares. Any rares you wanna sell me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also bought quite a few items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's Joseph, the mascot of my free adoption thread!
156389334&trans=1.jpg

Ah congratulations <3

As stated before, I am only buying, not selling c:
Please, if you would like to chat, VM me! I don't want to bump this a lot with just idle chatter, as it is a trade thread <3

Back