Buying Buying Chickensmoothie Pets/ Items

How much TBT would you give for a Sheik and Ganon outfit?

How about Isabelle's shirt?

Yes, ignore me. Good business.

I thought you may have posted on the wrong thread.

I am not buying animal crossing items (It seems that is what you are trying to sell me). As it says in the title of this topic, I am buying Chickensmoothie Items and pets ^.^

Last edited:
LOLOLOL I haven't been on Chickensmoothie in AGES!

But you are totally welcome to browse and let me know if you see anything you like!
I spent a few minutes sorting out some fave again, Gosh I used to have a different groups for every species for every month, and now it's all jumbled together. But ye, make me an offer if there's anything you like. Granted, its mostly 2011-2013 stuff I'd say. A lot of anything that might have been valuable was cleaned out when I was 'quitting' in 2013, so it's a lot of uncommons and under but there might be a few gems left!

Last edited:
LOLOLOL I haven't been on Chickensmoothie in AGES!

But you are totally welcome to browse and let me know if you see anything you like!
I spent a few minutes sorting out some fave again, Gosh I used to have a different groups for every species for every month, and now it's all jumbled together. But ye, make me an offer if there's anything you like. Granted, its mostly 2011-2013 stuff I'd say. A lot of anything that might have been valuable was cleaned out when I was 'quitting' in 2013, so it's a lot of uncommons and under but there might be a few gems left!

Ahaha, well thank you! I will send over a suggestion on CS of the things I would like❤️️ You can PM me after you've looked through it all so we can work something out!

Hi! I'm no longer active on Chicken Smoothie, so I'd be happy to trade any of my pets, just send me a trade and tell me your offer. ^^

Hi! I'm no longer active on Chicken Smoothie, so I'd be happy to trade any of my pets, just send me a trade and tell me your offer. ^^

Ah of course!! I will send it as a suggestion!

Ah some are on wishlist lock ^.^

Last edited:
You may offer TBT ^.^ I am not partial to either TBT or CS, so go crazy!

(I have 14826 or so FC) ^.^

Alright I tried looking all over the place for conversions and such... so my offer is
80 tbt!

(about 15k FC = 30 FD = 30 Fr gems = 60 tbt)
lol I tried

Back