Buying Buying Chickensmoothie Pets/ Items

thats ok :p

cool my username is elsafrozenfluff15 :p . ill find you and look at your pets. do you have a specific group for the ones your selling?

I am actually buying CS pets, not selling them c:
However, if you have any C$ on your account, feel free to browse my monthly swaps folder c:

If anything here (besides the NFT folder) interests you, I'd be willing to sell :)

I have pets on chicken smoothie from 2010 I need some tbt right now but how do i go about this? I dont play it anymore so you can have whatever you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Afterafter looking through em all a few highlights are uhm, plenty of rare old holiday pets and lots of pps pets some finned rats sushi cats couple lions and sabers endless spiders plushie rats theres just a ton of it idk how to even begin, can i just sell the whole account..?

Last edited:
I have pets on chicken smoothie from 2010 I need some tbt right now but how do i go about this? I dont play it anymore so you can have whatever you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Afterafter looking through em all a few highlights are uhm, plenty of rare old holiday pets and lots of pps pets some finned rats sushi cats couple lions and sabers endless spiders plushie rats theres just a ton of it idk how to even begin, can i just sell the whole account..?

If you would like to sell me all of the pets and items on the account I am sure we can manage something! Selling the actually account wouldn't be advisable, LOL!

Back