Special Snowflake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Happy Home Designer Token
Blue Mote of Flame
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (76) +
Yeah you heard me ^.^

So, I have kind of drifted away from this site, and I really have no use for most of my collectibles/ All my TBT. I am looking to buy some Pets/Items and Lists/High demand Rares/Very Rares for TBT!

Please send me a VM or DM, or post here if you'd like to work something out!

It's really been a crazy ride here on the Bell Tree, but lovely nonetheless. Of course, I'll still be around to see what's going on, but I won't be on the whole TBT/Collectible scene. Thanks to those who have made me feel so welcome here!

Last edited:
aw, you're leaving tbt too? cad is as well :( nevertheless, good luck selling hun

aw, you're leaving tbt too? cad is as well :( nevertheless, good luck selling hun

Hey Sucre, it's been awhile love, hope you've been doing well <3

I guess we all have our reasons, huh? But I am not 'leaving' so to say, I am just leaving the Currency/Collectible scene here. I'll be around no worries! And thank you<3

Sad to see you go lily. It's been a wild adventure

As said above, I am just leaving the collectible/Currency scene. I'll be on here and there!

Last edited:
So say that you leave the store because you have gotten everything you have wanted. You are saying that because you left the store, you can't go back to that specific one whenever you want..? ^.^

Oh I see how it is. Bring it on! ^.^

Come on u and cad leaving at the same time?? it isnt fair :(

ohh I will always remember the group :(

Back