Buying Buying Chickensmoothie Pets/ Items

Hi there!

I would be super interested in seeing what you have!
I cannot give you a solid answer, unless I see the pets and such yoiu are offering c: Depending on the rares and itens you have I may be willing to pay more! May I see your account? You may link it here or just Relpy with your username <3
username is audaci c:

I quit the website a long time ago but I have lots of old items from when I played it more. Already sold all my OMGSR/advent pets unfortunately. You can look through and send a suggestion if you see anything you like. If any groups are locked let me know, I never really traded with people

my ign is: Ahri ❤

Last edited:
I quit the website a long time ago but I have lots of old items from when I played it more. Already sold all my OMGSR/advent pets unfortunately. You can look through and send a suggestion if you see anything you like. If any groups are locked let me know, I never really traded with people

my ign is: Ahri ❤

Ahh unfortunate that you sold them already c: I'll take a look at those items, though, thank you! I'll send over a trade on CS, and then VM you here to let you know I did so c:

Find what you like, and name a price. I'm collecting the parrot chicken set.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trade accepted.

Find what you like, and name a price. I'm collecting the parrot chicken set.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trade accepted.

Ahh I never sent over a trade c:

I didn't see anything I was very interested in, but thank you for letting me see what you have!

Welcome. Someone from here sent me a trade and I thought it was you. Sorry you didn't find anything you wanted.

Last edited:
Hey there! I have some pretty ok stuff? my handle on CS is @mythic, just like on here! let me know what you like and I'm just looking for some tbt on here c:

i know i have one advent 1st tier and i think two september list pets and a grinner (i dont know where that one is on the list, september maybe?)

you said we can trade them for collectibles? sorry i just joined like a couple days ago so im unfamiliar with what collectibles are?

Last edited:
Hey there! I have some pretty ok stuff? my handle on CS is @mythic, just like on here! let me know what you like and I'm just looking for some tbt on here c:

i know i have one advent 1st tier and i think two september list pets and a grinner (i dont know where that one is on the list, september maybe?)

you said we can trade them for collectibles? sorry i just joined like a couple days ago so im unfamiliar with what collectibles are?

I will check out your account! Thank you!

Yes! See those little pictures under my 3DS friend code? Those are collectibles! I am trading all of my collectibles except for the glow wand and snowflake c: There are some I cannot gift, but I'll let you know if they are non giftable c:

Again, thanks for the offer! I'll go check out your account now, and send over a trade with my offer! I'll VM you here when i do that c: My user on there is ♔Voltaire♔!

Last edited:
ohhh so that's what collectibles are c: are they worth tbt?

and sure thing, I'll be looking out for your trade and VM!

Back