Buying Buying Chickensmoothie Pets/ Items

Hi! What's the date on the sakura egg and how much are you asking for if it's still available? n__n

May I ask for a list of collectibles your selling? Im using the 3ds and its not loading the whole sidebar (I can only see the egg and diamond :p)

Apple
Cake x3
Chocolate Cake (maybe)
Easter Egg
Jingle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Sakura Easter Egg
Tasty Cake x2
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens x10
Yellow Candy x3

@MissLily123

Thank you for posting, um... how much do you want for a cake? I mean, I have a chicken smoothie account but I dont really have much, being new and all, so id assume btb are what you'd want?

Hi! Could I buy both of those Tasty Cakes?
Hmm... will 11 TBT each do? :eek:

I have a few rare, very rare and listie pets of when I used to play a lot in 2014 - 2015;

Here's a link to both groups if you're interested! Rares & very rares. ( ・ω・)ノ

@MissLily123

Thank you for posting, um... how much do you want for a cake? I mean, I have a chicken smoothie account but I dont really have much, being new and all, so id assume btb are what you'd want?

200 for the Cake c: If you are willing to show me what you have on your CS account I would love to take a peek! The summer event just started so I am looking for missing pets, items and tokens!

Hi! Could I buy both of those Tasty Cakes?
Hmm... will 11 TBT each do? :eek:

You sure can! Send me over a VM when you are online!

I have a few rare, very rare and listie pets of when I used to play a lot in 2014 - 2015;

Here's a link to both groups if you're interested! Rares & very rares. ( ・ω・)ノ

I will VM you c:

@MissLily123

Sorry for taking so long to respond!
Well, I haven't got much from the event outside of the horses, some clams from the bottom of the pages, some stuff I won in the race (I got 2nd place, so darn :p, but at least I got a shark and a squid ^-^ + the silver) but heres a link to my pets, once again, my account is only a few days old, so not much to look at

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=885803

Back