• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for Art Collab Partner pt: 2! (・Д・)ノ

Mewmewmewm

☆Sassy Servant☆
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7476-1290-5326
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
ど
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
Back again (=゚ω゚)ノ

So I've made a similar thread to this in the past but in order to not cause confusion i just decided to start up a new thread (please dont kill my mods <3)

In the ☆ Youtaite community tm ☆ (basically a ton of losers who sing vocaloid songs) people like to host something called a chorus battle where people compete in an anti climatic battle of singing! But you also produce a small pv with art of each person which is worth almost half of your score.

So thats where the artists come in!

The chorus battle i colabed with riummi (give her a medal she is so sweet oh my god) was very fun in the past and so my group and i decided to enter another! You can view all the details here if you're curious https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BVcBjeGcnKkL3ZTvVebTQ9VKet6Q0cex3wYPv-6q2sk/mobilebasic?pli=1

There are four singers in the group in total including me. What you would be required to do is draw either 4 pieces of lineart or color four pieces of lineart. The deadline for the rounds is about 6-5 weeks and the first round starts the 3rd.

If you are still instrested please comment below with examples of your art and what you can do (ie: lineart or coloring).

You can view my art work on my deviant art or tumblr linked in my signature!

Thank you very much for your consideration!

gosh your art is super adorable! ;w;
You've earned a watcher/ follower! ♡

Your art is lovely! You have earned yourself another watcher!

I think I'd be interested in coloring! (Because I love coloring, haha).

Here's my DA gallery: http://cometstruck.deviantart.com/gallery/

(The most recent examples of my coloring are my flower headshots~)

Back