October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
ど
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
Back again (=゚ω゚)ノ

So I've made a similar thread to this in the past but in order to not cause confusion i just decided to start up a new thread (please dont kill my mods <3)

In the ☆ Youtaite community tm ☆ (basically a ton of losers who sing vocaloid songs) people like to host something called a chorus battle where people compete in an anti climatic battle of singing! But you also produce a small pv with art of each person which is worth almost half of your score.

So thats where the artists come in!

The chorus battle i colabed with riummi (give her a medal she is so sweet oh my god) was very fun in the past and so my group and i decided to enter another! You can view all the details here if you're curious https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BVcBjeGcnKkL3ZTvVebTQ9VKet6Q0cex3wYPv-6q2sk/mobilebasic?pli=1

There are four singers in the group in total including me. What you would be required to do is draw either 4 pieces of lineart or color four pieces of lineart. The deadline for the rounds is about 6-5 weeks and the first round starts the 3rd.

If you are still instrested please comment below with examples of your art and what you can do (ie: lineart or coloring).

You can view my art work on my deviant art or tumblr linked in my signature!

Thank you very much for your consideration!

Back