• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading or [Buying] Certain unorderable items. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
i have
oombloid
tall dingloid
poltergoid

i would like to have some of the art ^w^

i dont have these arts
Neutral Painting
Worthy Painting
Scenic Painting
Perfect Painting
Graceful Painting

id be totally ok with whichever one(s) youd be willing to trade
whatever you think is fair for 3 gyroids :3

How much for these items? Paying in IGB's.

-Valiant Statue
-Neutral Painting
-Worthy Painting
-Scenic Painting
-Graceful Painting

I've sent an IM to the following people: Luckyislucky, KatFrendly24 and Espionage. ^_^

Bump.
I'm about to leave for work, so reply to the thread if your interested in trading and I'll PM or VM you once I get home from work. ^_^

Hey :) I could spare these items with you, if you're still on when I'm back from dinner?

-Ladybug Carpet
-Mini Lamentoid
-Mega Quazoid

OMG! That would be amazing!
What would you like for them? See anything you need from my trade list? if not, I can offer IGB or TBT, whichever you prefer. ^_^

Also, I need only to catalog the Gyroids, you may have them back. The Ladybug Carpet I would like to keep.

I have to leave for work in 2 hours, but I know we'll make this work somehow. ^_^

OMG! That would be amazing!
What would you like for them? See anything you need from my trade list? if not, I can offer IGB or TBT, whichever you prefer. ^_^

Also, I need only to catalog the Gyroids, you may have them back. The Ladybug Carpet I would like to keep.

I have to leave for work in 2 hours, but I know we'll make this work somehow. ^_^

Maybe I could find you online when I wake up then? Or~ I'll ask him to get them to you like last time.
Also if you just wanna catalog, not for keeping, I could let you catalog stationaries too.
I need nothing, just I'm happy seeing you here haha. Thanks for asking though!

I'm on mobile rn btw. Hopefully see you later. C:

Maybe I could find you online when I wake up then? Or~ I'll ask him to get them to you like last time.
Also if you just wanna catalog, not for keeping, I could let you catalog stationaries too.
I need nothing, just I'm happy seeing you here haha. Thanks for asking though!

I'm on mobile rn btw. Hopefully see you later. C:

Oh really!? Amazingly generous as usual! X3
I would love to catalog the stationaries as well, if I could!

Whatever is the most convenient for you, like I said, we'll make it work! ^_^
~Thanks~ ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back