• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Animal Crossing character reminds you of yourself?

I would say I can relate to Sable the most, but sometimes also to Phyllis.

When it comes to the villager personalities, then either cranky or normal.

Coming back to this threat, three years later, my answer is still nook- but for different reasons. I just kinda click with him, either way.

I would say Velma, because she wears glasses like I do! That was mostly what gravitated me to her in the first place, I was like "ooh she's like me!" but personality wise I'm not like Velma, but I do love things like she does like good books and music!

Personality wise I'd say peppy, lazy and uchi villagers remind me of myself the most.

i'd say i'm most like kicks he seems super chill and keeps to himself (no gossip). also his style is on the same kinda level as mine.

Last edited:
i think i'm most like mabel! she's optimistic and good at keeping a happy face through tough situations and i'd like to say that i am the same way !!

I'd have to say that Gayle reminds me the most of myself. She has my favorite lovely series, and my favorite flooring, and a gentle sweet personality. Maybe there is a better match, but she lives in my new town currently.

I would have to say Agnus! The moment I saw this thread question, I thought of her. Her whole style, personality, and character reminds me a lot of myself for some reason.

As for the regular 'characters'- I would say Copper. I'm a workaholic without the Isabelle ditziness.

Last edited:
I would probably say either Brewster or Sable. It's probably because I am quite an introvert and only really open up to people once I've known them for quite a long time.

definitely blathers. if it's something that interests me, or even something that reminds me of something, i can chatter on for ages. combine that with his sleep schedule and his more scholarly side (i tend to be the smart one out of my friend group), and he really fits me. heck, i adored him when i was younger because i related to him so much.

Bea GC version. Some of the things that she says are things that I would say and she has the same floor and wall combination in her house that I have in my ACWW kitchen. Plus she likes K.K. Soul. I can't relate to any of the regular characters that show up throughout the series tbh.

i say i am like renée i am a big scary girl and a lot of people may not like me for not any reason but i am actually really nice !!

Personality wise, Sable because im rlly shy and standoffish but I slowly warm up to people irl
Appearance wise, only Raymond because I have the same exact black thick-framed glasses as him and I'm short.

Even though I'm nowhere near peppy enough, Carmen's appearance reminds me of myself. Felicity's as well. I mean, if I have to include appearance and personality, I'd have to say Charlise is most like me. Also, Sable is a lot like me, both in appearance and timid personality.

Back