Which Animal Crossing character reminds you of yourself?

I would say tangy because she?s so over the top and excited by everything. She also tries hard to be everyone?s friend which is basically like me.

Tom Nook - we're both misunderstood with our intentions. :)

Wolfgang because we laugh a lot, we're stylish, and he's blue and I like blue, also he's a wolf and i love wolves.

I guess Marshal. We both have similar traits and personalities (I'd probably be lazy or smug if I were a villager) and we both have "blonde" hair (in reference to his fringe). Also I'm short and pale, just like him lol.

Last edited:
Oooh thats hard.. Probably either Lobo, because I can be as cranky as him or Wendy, because I am fluffy and love watermelons and fruit in General and can Switch from cranky to her peppy personality really fast.

i would definitely be a smug villager. probably.. kidd definitely. i have messy dark blonde hair and im done with everything. plus im a hopeless romantic and super annoying. im lazy but my desperation for romance wins lol

Probably one of the lazy villagers or blathers?? I'm always up at night but I do love sleep ssjksjfkg and blathers is always like !!!!!!!!! about his interests but kinda disconnected from most people in that he's only awake when people are sleeping so I feel like I relate to that !!

I think of myself as a "normal villager." I try to be kind and helpful, but my feelings can be easily hurt. I have a little bit of "lazy villager" in me, too. Don't we all, though? LOL

I'd say sable. When I'm meeting new people I'm super shy and because of that people think I'm just rude. But I can get super jumpy and peppy when I warm up to someone. So at first I'm sable but then I turn into a peppy villager

I kinda relate to Label. I'm not a fashion designer by any stretch of the imagination, but I do relate to how quiet and unsociable she is at first, and how she gradually warms up to you and becomes very affectionate and excited when she sees you.

I also relate to Blathers since I can go on and on about my interests for hours, and also Brewster because I'm quiet and love coffee :)

Goldie, probably :blush: i love to read and to cook and i'm kind of a grandma at heart despite being only 21. I relate most to the normal and the lazy villagers

@ Kiaren same about Normals, I love their femme special interests and how their implied to be pretty solitary despite being outwardly sweet and wanting to please people. And Vesta has the same birthday as me so :)

We seem to be focusing on special characters in this thread, so... I like how Brewster, as someone with a honed craft, has a very specific way he thinks coffee SHOULD be drunk and it gives him anxiety to think people would drink any other way, but I wouldn't force my tastes on people quite like he does XD

Personality-wise I'm quite close to Sable I think. I'm very quiet at first and might seem rude (and probably often do because I just don't talk often around new people), but when I get close to a person I become rather chatty and more willing to share things about myself.

Appearance-wise I can kind of relate to Carmen (the rabbit). She has a similar hairstyle and hair color and her catchphrase kind of reminds me of my own liking to sweets too.

Back