• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which Animal Crossing character reminds you of yourself?

Emi_C

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Silver Mailbox
It can be a villager or a character!

I think I relate the most with Shrunk c: he's just really awkward but still tries to be funny which is practically me and when he's performing his 'jokes' even he gets cringed out by them which reminds me of myself too :D

What about you~?

Sable....

I am autistic and i am super shy and i can have a hard time remembering names.... so when i saw sable in my new town and i got to build friendship with her... i got to know her backstory... it was fun instead of knowing that same old hedgehog... if you know what i mean

Sable....

I am autistic and i am super shy and i can have a hard time remembering names.... so when i saw sable in my new town and i got to build friendship with her... i got to know her backstory... it was fun instead of knowing that same old hedgehog... if you know what i mean

aww yeah, thats awesome :) it sounds kind of lame to say it but I actually like talking to all the characters in the game and learning about their personalities!

honestly, i don't think any of them remind me of myself. but some of them have similar traits to me.

shrunk with his awkwardness and his cringey jokes, like you said. thats basically me.
isabelle with her scatterbrain.
sable with how at first she has no interest in talking to you, but then you start showing interest in her and she opens up.

tbh cant think of much else with how little i interact with characters in ac, but the three i listed kind of remind me of myself

Probably Gayle, because we love cute things and we love the lovely series! :3

Flora is probably another good one, since I love pink and I think of my self as having the peppy personality! :)

Last edited:
Probably Bob. We both like purple (he's purple.) We're both lazy, and we both like junk food. c:

In the interest of honesty, I'm going to have to say Blathers. I'm simultaneously self-conscious around other people (I feel like I'm annoying them when I tell them things) and convinced that my personal interests are FASCINATING TO EVERYONE and I should definitely share. I was also an extreme night owl for many years.

nook in how he is disliked by every1

aside from tht No not rly lmao. im defs not like nook in any other way hahhh.

I'm not sure on reminding me of myself, although I can see certain parts of my personality in the cranky villagers. Can probably relate to Fang so well because I can identify with him. Cranky villagers can seem a bit standoffish at first and warm up to you as you get better friends with them, I see them as secretly insecure and just wanting to be cared about. Which are all things I can relate with.
Octavian reminds me of my dad. More so in appearance funnily enough. With his bald head and his funny facial expressions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure on reminding me of myself, although I can see certain parts of my personality in the cranky villagers. Can probably relate to Fang so well because I can identify with him. Cranky villagers can seem a bit standoffish at first and warm up to you as you get better friends with them, I see them as secretly insecure and just wanting to be cared about. Which are all things I can relate with.
Octavian reminds me of my dad. More so in appearance funnily enough. With his bald head and his funny facial expressions.

Uchi villagers kind of remind me of myself! If I had to pick a specific uchi villager, I'd say Muffy, 'cause she looks like a gothic lolita, and I'm into J-fashion myself.

Sable....

Absolutely agree!! I'm also Autistic and would say I'm very much like Sable.

Although I also would say I relate to Leif in a lot of ways, I love nature and have as of lately been a fairly upbeat person.

Gracie because, bish, I'm
☆ F ☆ A ☆ B ☆ U ☆ L ☆ O ☆ U ☆ S ☆

jk all the lazy villagers

Last edited:
Shep, if you're allowed to mention villagers. Can't play the guitar as good as him, but still, hippie dog ftw!

In the interest of honesty, I'm going to have to say Blathers. I'm simultaneously self-conscious around other people (I feel like I'm annoying them when I tell them things) and convinced that my personal interests are FASCINATING TO EVERYONE and I should definitely share. I was also an extreme night owl for many years.

Same!! Blathers for these exact reasons....

Probably one of those crazy but shy ones, like a jock but..minus the sports xD

Nook the crook. Liked by some, disliked by many, many more and an all around pain in the butt. Also he seems like a bad dude on the surface but he's trying his hardest tbh.

Wisp because I like to do yardwork (not whatever genie stuff he does in NL lol) and also am a ghost

Blathers too because I don't know how to shut the hell up about things I think are cool. I was actually pretty disappointed they took that trait away from him in NL, makes his punny name kinda weird. ;/

Last edited:
I did not have time to identify myself 100% with any villager because I am a very new player, but at the moment I identify with the lazy villagers a lot! tee hee

Back