Comet's Art: 400 TBT Chibis! (Humans and Animals!)

CometCatcher

Birb will bring you sweet balloons!
Nature Nuts 🐿️
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Aurora Easter Egg
Sweet Balloon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Pink Feather
Celeste Chick Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Lily
Sweet Feather
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (50) +
☆ Comet's Art Shop ☆

54931041_4oxr4rzyUwLtGrC.png
37795168_mBgLJcfT6g8m5l8.png

dg85qz5-8a51a2b9-5838-45a2-b922-cda069ee1530.png
I can draw both animals and humans in either a lineless or lined style, though I may experiment a bit. Sparkles included. I will try to fit the chibis on a square canvas unless it's a human.

I will be taking 400 TBT per chibi. I will also trade smaller OCs here for TBT: https://toyhou.se/Cometstruck/characters/folder:all/tags:1/extagged:offlimits

Notes
  • You may use this drawing for your personal use only; I just ask that, if you do, to please credit me. Thank you!
  • I can make small changes to your commission, (small color changes, facial expressions, etc.) for free, but not big ones.
  • I work at a HORRENDOUSLY slow pace. Because of this, please do not send the payment until I PM you. Once I have finished your commission, I will let you know that it is completed. Then, you may send me the payment, and I will drop-off your commission on this thread. I will not drop off the work until the payment is sent.
  • If you have read this, please type the code word "sea pancake" in your order.
  • I can draw OCs, mayors, villagers, and animals. I do not do NSFW or extreme gore, sorry. If you have questions about what I'm willing/not willing to draw, feel free to ask!

Order Form
Lineless or Lined Style:
Reference:
Personality:
Code word:
Notes/Anything else?

Slots
(I don't necessarily do commissions in order. May add more slots in the future).
1. Yanrima~ (Done!)
2. ~Kilza~
3. Paperboy012305
4. duckvely

Last edited:
Username: Bloody_House
Commission Type: Flower Headshot
Reference: http://toyhou.se/514906.unnamed-
Personality: Cheer, Adventurous, Idiotic
PayPal Email: (If paying with USD).
Code word: star burst

Thank you! Your order has been accepted. You will be paying with TBT, correct? Since the design is more simple, will 300 TBT be okay? (Your character is so adorable!) :blush:

EDIT: I will begin work on your commission right away! Once I am done, I will PM/VM you. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you! Your order has been accepted. You will be paying with TBT, correct? Since the design is more simple, will 300 TBT be okay? (Your character is so adorable!) :blush:

EDIT: I will begin work on your commission right away! Once I am done, I will PM/VM you. Thanks!

AAAAAAAA ty so much!! And yes I'll pay with tbt (I hope I could commission ppl with rlc but oh well) and I gotta sleep now so if I don't answer that's probably cuz I was sleeping

I would so order if I could. Just wanted to say your art is really cute! <3

I would so order if I could. Just wanted to say your art is really cute! <3

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it~

(And thank you for your interest!) I'll probably do a giveaway someday, just to give back to this kind community. c:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it~

(And thank you for your interest!) I'll probably do a giveaway someday, just to give back to this kind community. c:

It's really no problem, I love your artwork!

I'll definitely keep my eyes open for it, if you ever do! (;

Username: debinoresu
Commission Type: flower headshot
Reference: colored ref doodle ref
Personality: passionate, kindhearted, determined
PayPal Email: paying with tbt
Notes/Anything else? i included two refs bc ive been drawing him cuter/simpler recently in contrast to his color ref. also, to show that u can feel free to play around with his hair- its standardly in pigtails, but if you want to style it differently, go ahead. hes in general pretty cute in the face, just has a strong chin

Username: debinoresu
Commission Type: flower headshot
Reference: colored ref doodle ref
Personality: passionate, kindhearted, determined
PayPal Email: paying with tbt
Notes/Anything else? i included two refs bc ive been drawing him cuter/simpler recently in contrast to his color ref. also, to show that u can feel free to play around with his hair- its standardly in pigtails, but if you want to style it differently, go ahead. hes in general pretty cute in the face, just has a strong chin

AHHH he is fabulous!

Your order has been accepted! He seems a bit more complicated, so would 310 TBT be alright? I'll get started on your order right away!

If Room is still open:
Username: Venice
Reference: https://toyhou.se/375515.juliana
Personality: She's Kind, Well Respected, and Royal.
Code word: Star Burst
Notes/Anything else? Nothing Much, those brown things in her hair are little brownish flowers as well.

If Room is still open:
Notes/Anything else? Nothing Much, those brown things in her hair are little brownish flowers as well.

Hi! There are still slots available, but would you be paying in TBT or RLC? (The TBT slots are taken, unfortunately, but if you can't pay in RLC, I could make an accommodation for you). ^^

Ahh I was wondering if you do art trades? <3 If not I'll stalk around until TBT slots open up again :'D

Ahh I was wondering if you do art trades? <3 If not I'll stalk around until TBT slots open up again :'D

Oh, I do do art trades! Ahhh your art is lovely! ;v; We could definitely do a trade! <3

What character would you like me to draw and in which style? c:

UPDATE! Bloody_House pick-up ready; will begin work on debinoresu's flower headshot!

Also, I am considering opening up more TBT slots or art trade lots! Leave a comment on the thread if you're interested in an art trade~ (There are limited slots, though, so sorry if I have to decline! I don't want to overwhelm myself too much, haha). Thank you for reading!

If Room is still open:

TBT Slot Please :) If the spot is still open of course.

Back