• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Comet's Art: 400 TBT Chibis! (Humans and Animals!)

Username: Cadbberry
Commission Type: Flower Headshot
Reference: http://toyhou.se/335084.sirius-schinter
Personality: Smart, very respectful to others. Very protective and sweet
PayPal Email: (If paying with USD). TBT Slot?
Code word: Star Burst
Notes/Anything else?: You draw men as well, yes?

Username: GoldieJoan
Commission Type: flower headshot
Reference: http://toyhou.se/443902.spinel
Personality: in the link
PayPal Email: (If paying with USD). can I pay with tbt please?
Code word: star burst
Notes/Anything else? nope c:

TBT Slot Please :) If the spot is still open of course.

Your order has been accepted! It will total up to 315 TBT. I'll try to work on your commission as soon as possible, but I have a lot of other orders to take care of, so sorry if it takes a while! Thank you. ;v;

would you possibly like to trade with me?
[this is my current art style] but we could trade headshot with simple bg for headshot with simple bg if you want ^^

Hi! I would love to trade, but maybe once I've cleared up more slots? Haha! I have a lot of work ahead of me. Thank you for your interest!

(EDIT: I was also already asked by someone else, so the slots are full. Forgot to mention that!)

Are you still doing chibis or not yet?

I would most definitely be willing to do chibis, but I don't have an up-to-date example of one. Are you interested in buying a chibi? (If so, please direct me to which style you'd like and your offer; I may consider it). ^__^

Username: Cadbberry
Reference: http://toyhou.se/335084.sirius-schinter
Personality: Smart, very respectful to others. Very protective and sweet
PayPal Email: (If paying with USD). TBT Slot?
Notes/Anything else?: You draw men as well, yes?

Yes, I do draw men. I decided to open up all of the slots as TBT this time around, so your order is accepted! It will total to 310 TBT. Since I have so many orders, I'm sorry ahead of time if it takes me a while to get yours completed. Thank you for your patience! c:

Username: GoldieJoan
Reference: http://toyhou.se/443902.spinel
Personality: in the link
PayPal Email: (If paying with USD). can I pay with tbt please?
Code word: star burst
Notes/Anything else? nope c:

Yes, you may pay with TBT. The order will total up to 300 TBT. Sorry if it takes a while to get your order done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE: Really overwhelmed! I was not expecting to get this much business. Commissions are ON HOLD. Thank you all very much! Apologies ahead of time if your order comes very late (expect at least a month of waiting time; art block strikes me at the worst possible times). I may raise the flower headshot TBT prices to curb the amount of orders I get. Thanks~

Last edited:
Oh, I do do art trades! Ahhh your art is lovely! ;v; We could definitely do a trade! <3

What character would you like me to draw and in which style? c:

Ah, you can choose one of the three in my signature! Click on them for refs :) style up to you~ what character would you like?

Hi! I would love to trade, but maybe once I've cleared up more slots? Haha! I have a lot of work ahead of me. Thank you for your interest!

(EDIT: I was also already asked by someone else, so the slots are full. Forgot to mention that!)

npnp! ill lurk until you open again ^^

O wat I thought there were only 2 tbt slots ;-;
I'll be waiting!

O wat I thought there were only 2 tbt slots ;-;
I'll be waiting!

There were, but I decided to open them all up as TBT slots since so many people requested. c:

Thanks for your interest!

BUMP! I'm in need of some quick 200 TBT; would anyone be interested in commissioning me for a simple chibi similar to this? (Do note that my style has changed!) I will be able to finish this commission tonight—after that, I'll continue doing my other comms.

_at__cherrymeringue_by_cometstruck-d9fu9f6.jpg

First come first served! I will only be taking the first person who orders, sorry. If this is received well, I may open up chibi services. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
I'll take one!

My OC Dara please :) {x}
Let me know when I should send payment!

will the chibi be standing straight, and do the eyes have to look like that?

Last edited:
will the chibi be standing straight, and do the eyes have to look like that?

Sorry, the slot has been taken, but to answer your questions: The chibi can be in any pose you designate (so long as it isn't too complicated), and the eyes could also be changed! :)

Hi all~

Just a friendly bump here to apologize for the time it's taking me to finish up commissions! I am currently finishing up GoldieJoan's, and then I'll get started on the others. The next couple of days (and weeks too, probably) are going to be very busy, so I'm sorry if you have to wait a while for your commission! I just wanted you to know that I have not forgotten your commissions. c:

Thank you!

Last edited:
~Bump~

It has been AGES since I was last on here, but I would like to open up commissions again! I may/may not add more slots depending on interest.

The bolded slots are ones that have priority, because I still need to finish them. (Extremely delayed!) Argh! I'm so sorry @ Venice and ardrey; this year has been horribly busy.

To commissioners: please be aware that I am a very slow worker, and thank you so much for your interest. You are amazing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Room is still open:
Username: Venice
Reference: https://toyhou.se/375515.juliana
Personality: She's Kind, Well Respected, and Royal.
Notes/Anything else? Nothing Much, those brown things in her hair are little brownish flowers as well.

I'm so sorry that this year has been so busy for me! If you are still interested in a commission, please let me know! And it would only be 350 TBT (the original price) if you are still interested. If not, I completely understand!

welcome back!
i asked last time, but would you be interested in trading with me? c: my style has changed a lot :D my art tumblr is @himeki and my da is @himechit for examples of my style!

welcome back!
i asked last time, but would you be interested in trading with me? c: my style has changed a lot :D my art tumblr is @himeki and my da is @himechit for examples of my style!

Your art is gorgeous! I would love to trade with you! What OC would you like me to draw? c:

hello! your art is gorgeous *____* I wasn't hanging around the museum when you were, but now you're back, I would love to place an order ^^

Username: A r i a n e
Reference: My OC Lexy
Personality: details about her are over here ^^
Form of payment: TBT
Code word: star burst!
Notes/Anything else? I would love for the flowers to be hibiscus. Since there's going to be flowers on the drawing, her crown doesn't have to be included!

thank you for considering ♥ it's okay that you work slowly, I'm more than willing to wait :)

Back