• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Comet's Art: 400 TBT Chibis! (Humans and Animals!)

Hello commissioners! Things have gotten super busy for me with college apps and etc., and I think I overloaded myself. However, I would still love to finish your commissions if you're willing to wait a bit longer! Throughout the school year, I'm planning to finish commissions during break weeks. This means that your commission may be delayed until late fall/winter (though I do think I can finish at least 2 or 3 before summer ends; I've already started coloring @SensaiGallade's!).

If you are okay with waiting longer, then I will aim to finish your commission by this time. If you don't want to wait that long, though, and wish to be taken off the list, I completely understand. Thank you all SO much for your patience! I'm sorry that things got so busy at an unprecedented pace!

Ooooh I can't wait to see it! Take as long as you need!

Hello everyone! My biggest apologies for not notifying any of you what happened. The stress of applying to colleges and etc. this year was unfortunately a significant detriment to my mental health, and in my recovery, I wasn't given a lot of time to draw. I am doing a lot better now, though, and have started drawing again! However, I have decided to cancel all pending commissions/art trades that I didn't start yet, as I feel it's unfair to keep stringing you guys along especially since you had to wait so long already. (I'm glad that my past self was wise enough to not have a "pay first" method, haha).

I am SO sorry that you all had to wait so long with no response, so I will be updating this thread with experimental bust/headshot sketches of all of your characters (FREE) as an apology to all of you. You have been incredibly sweet and patient with me. Thank you <3

@himeki
@A r i a n e
@pinkcotton
@BrinaLouWho
@Nightmares
@Jint

Last edited:
Hello everyone! My biggest apologies for not notifying any of you what happened. The stress of applying to colleges and etc. this year was unfortunately a significant detriment to my mental health, and in my recovery, I wasn't given a lot of time to draw. I am doing a lot better now, though, and have started drawing again! However, I have decided to cancel all pending commissions/art trades that I didn't start yet, as I feel it's unfair to keep stringing you guys along especially since you had to wait so long already. (I'm glad that my past self was wise enough to not have a "pay first" method, haha).

I am SO sorry that you all had to wait so long with no response, so I will be updating this thread with experimental bust/headshot sketches of all of your characters (FREE) as an apology to all of you. You have been incredibly sweet and patient with me. Thank you <3

@himeki
@A r i a n e
@pinkcotton
@BrinaLouWho
@Nightmares
@Jint

oh my sorry i've been inactive here (i mostlyt just lurk now because i dont go by himeki anymore but i dont wanna change my name lol) but please don't feel obliged to draw anything for me!! i completely forgot as well.... x.x

@himeki
@A r i a n e
@pinkcotton
@BrinaLouWho
@Nightmares
@Jint

hi! I completely understand, you don't have to do anything for me either if you don't feel like it! I'm glad you're doing better, healt should always come first ^^

Thank you both so much!! ;v; I will update this thread/PM you when I finish your sketches!

@Himeki, the links to your character profiles on TH don't work--I'd still love to sketch one of your characters for you /) v (\

Last edited:
Dropping the free sketches for commissioners from last year here~

For Ariane:
ariane_by_cometstruck-dciqhq1.png

For pinkcotton:
pinkcotton_by_cometstruck-dciqlkc.png

For BrinaLouWho:
brinalouwho_by_cometstruck-dciqod6.png

For Nightmares:
nightmares_by_cometstruck-dciqqq4.png

For Jint:
jint_by_cometstruck-dcir321.png

Last edited:
Username: Amilee
Commission Type: im not sure if my offer is enough but i would love a chibi :D if not then a headshot^^
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1415053.mia
Personality: a little shy but very kind, naive, smiles a lot
Collectible offer: 1 pink lily and 1 mothers day carnation
Code word: sea pancakes
Notes/Anything else? can you draw her without the horn? (so just as a human xD) you can choose if you want to draw her with glasses or not

@Amilee: Wow, I am so sorry for the late response! I accept your request (it may take some time, but I'll try to work on your commission during the weekend. I'll keep you updated if things change though! I'm sorry again ahead of time since I'm such a slow worker OTL but don't worry about the payment or whatnot now until your commission is ready :D) Your character is adorable aaa!! I can offer a flower bust if that's okay (would be a bit more than just a headshot) c: ^D^

Last edited:
@Amilee: Wow, I am so sorry for the late response! I accept your request (it may take some time, but I'll try to work on your commission during the weekend. I'll keep you updated if things change though! I'm sorry again ahead of time since I'm such a slow worker OTL but don't worry about the payment or whatnot now until your commission is ready :D) Your character is adorable aaa!! I can offer a flower bust if that's okay (would be a bit more than just a headshot) c: ^D^

yes a flower bust would be great! thank you c: and dont worry. just take your time :3

yes a flower bust would be great! thank you c: and dont worry. just take your time :3
Just now getting back into TBT...and realized I left things unfinished here for the past 2 years GAAAH. I wanted to try drawing again to earn more TBT; is there an OC of yours I can sketch for free as an apology for you waiting so long? You don't have to pay!

Hi, I would like to order a chibi.
Lineless or Lined Style:
Lined
Reference: Here's my artist-sona/mascot character
artist-sona 4.png

sonarefsheet.png

yanrima.png
Personality: she's usually playful
Code word: star burst
Notes/Anything else? could you draw her in the dress at the 1st and 3rd pic?

Hi, I would like to order a chibi.
Lineless or Lined Style:
Lined
Reference: Here's my artist-sona/mascot character
Personality: she's usually playful
Code word: star burst
Notes/Anything else? could you draw her in the dress at the 1st and 3rd pic?
Hello! I didn't get this notification for some reason...but OMG YES! I would LOVE to draw her! What a lovely design! You can send the 400 TBT once I finish her (hoping to start working today)! Thank you!

Just now getting back into TBT...and realized I left things unfinished here for the past 2 years GAAAH. I wanted to try drawing again to earn more TBT; is there an OC of yours I can sketch for free as an apology for you waiting so long? You don't have to pay!
Aww no thats really kind but don't worry about it at all! I haven't paid yet anyway so no harm done 😊

Bumping this! Working on Yanrima's now, but still have other slots!

Lineless or Lined Style: Lined
Reference:
0RnZLXl.jpg
Personality: Laid-back?
Code word: Sea pancake 🌊🥞
Notes/Anything else? Nothing that I can think of atm! Just DM me on here or on Discord if something comes up!

Back